Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Thanks for the info tulpa001, and why yes, it is a silly name. But it fits nonetheless :)

Aurora, since Isa isn't comfortable possessing me and talking yet, she says I can proxy for her. She says it is nice to meet you as well and that your hair is a beautiful shade of red that is very well done.

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vos, Ellie is inside right now but she says thank you.

I might go back in for a little while though. I think Ellie wants out again.

-Isa

Anytime, Aurora. I finally got the courage to come outside, so I feel happy :)

Well, hello all. I started my tulpamancy adventure back in 2013, and there were signs of progress but long story short endless doubt and experimentation with forcing methods resulted in me eventually giving up. Had a lot to deal with in life too, especially my house burning down.

About five days ago, however, I just had to get back to it... I just missed Chrysalis so much. I was surprised to have her presence come back so strong after all these years, at the moment I began an active session no less. I'll be sure to detail our story as much as possible in the progress section (I might be most active there, I don't really do much foruming these days). Funny thing, I only wanted to lurk more like last time as I'm generally a very shy person, but she encouraged me to actually take part. So yeah, here goes... lol

DeviantArt FurAffinity YouTube1 YouTube2 YouTube3

Tulpa name: Chrysalis

Form: Queen Chrysalis character from MLP with minor alterations

DOC: 03/24/2013

Stage: Minor vocal

Hey!

So I posted something on another thread and totally forgot to introduce myself here.

Hi, the name's Yoxiz and I discovered tulpamancy only a few days ago, while browsing the wikipedia page about imaginary friends. I've had an imaginary friend named Seismitoad, based on the pokémon of the same name, since the end of 2014. I realize today that he was almost a tulpa; I used to spend time with every day, passively and actively forcing, and even having adventures in the wonderland with him on a daily basis. But since I was only thinking of him as an imaginary friend, he never grew into something bigger and I always felt like I was parroting, and I never felt that he was sentient. I am currently working on promoting him on a tulpa, even though I'm a bit lost with what guides to follow and in what order.

I'm 16 and am french. I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may make.

Seismitoad says hi. :)