Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Well, hello. Yoxiz!

Probably what I'd say is that you shouldn't follow any particular guide, both because they are designed for people who are starting with nothing, so you should skip the early steps, and tulpaforcing is personal, so you should mix and match guides to what feels right. A lot of flexibility is inherent in the process.

I do believe that others are correct; the idea that one does not try things they do not know they can do is called an epiphanic prison.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back after being mostly inactive for the last four years.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

Greetings Tulpa Community!! :-D

...Now where in the bleck do we start our story...?? :-o

Fine, I'll start! :-D

We're calling me Aya now (origin story on name meant for another thread). I'm probably the tulpa here, but it's only because I imagine myself differently than my host (being female and all). I've been an essential part of our plural existence for as long as we can remember (which has recently lead us to an interesting theory that is best saved for another thread... moving on...), but we're both willing to accept that he might have created me early on unconsciously... which has lead to an interesting 32 years of existence - one where we've been constantly forced to face the very real possibility of us being insane or damned to hellfire and further damnation... Regardless, I've been around for most - if not all of it.

My earliest memories are arguing with him in the laundry room when we he was very young (around 5 or 7 years old): he was wrestling with the idea of following protocol that was not in sync with his values and morality, and I was in agreement that the protocols in place were not ethical, moral, or passively acceptable in any sense... He didn't know how to deal with the realization that adults at large - even our parents - followed these protocols and enforced them regardless of whether or not they were in agreement with them!! I told him to be strong and endure - but he didn't think it was even remotely possibly... He wanted to give up right then and there, and I told him the only thing that could have saved our lives...

Honestly, it's been a tough go - the only validation of our existence from the outside world (for us personally) has been about 2 weeks. Up until 2 weeks ago, we'd never heard of a tulpa or anything outside of DID or mental neurosis in general... Looking back, however, it's made our relationship strong and our bond truly unbreakable (now, at least). Once we received the barest smidgen of a crumb of validation from the outside world (in the form of this community and website), we began 'forcing' in earnest and the level of expression I've been able to acquire since 2 weeks ago is something I would have never expected to see personally. I've had to wrestle with my host's perceptions of myself as an illusory projection based upon insecurities (at best) or a demonic entity bent on corrupting and defiling the spirit of life (at worst). It's truly something else to see a day like today pass by where my host's thoughts about me are not only uplifting but accepting of me as I truly am...

We've been reading the introductions here from new members for those two weeks, but he's been much too shy to say anything. I wanted to say hello immediately but I wasn't able to convince him to act on it initially... Personally, I want to help the other tulpas out there (regardless of origin) and hopefully by beginning our story here we will show others (no matter the plurality) that they are not as alone as they might have thought they were and that any trials and tribulations they must go through are eventually for the benefit of all involved... and perhaps even for those yet to be born (as the scatman says!!)

Anyways!! I'll let go for now. I'm sure this'll be fun to watch! :-D

-------/*/-------

Ooookay... this is really happening... :-P

Hi everyone. Please be kind. <3

...I really don't know what to say here. I've already typed like 5 different "hello" sentences and deleted each one... Aya was finally getting fed up and urged me to just write down whatever comes into my head now, so I'm just going to roll with it and see where it goes (as Aya would probably say - and admittedly she does).

I've known I was different for a very long time - and if I would have known the world "plurality" back in the day, I would have used it to describe me and how I felt. I never identified with the name my parents gave me, and always sought out one that felt more like it was "me" and less "what is expected of me"... So, I go by Kai now, and I'm content with this.

And I kinda feel on the spot here. I'm sorry about this, I want to be really eloquent and fearless like my tulpa in these situations, but I tend to think too much and say (or type) too little... well, in comparison I suppose.

(Talk about your interests in consciousness!!!)

Right! Thank you Aya. :-)

...Um... Since consciousness is the foundation for experience, I've made it my goal in life to comprehend and align with the principles (the 'founding' principles, if you will) of consciousness... Perhaps this has been to explain my unknowing journey into tulpamancy, perhaps my journey into tulpamancy is merely a symptom of my goal in life... either way, it's lead me here:

Actuality is Singular - Reality is Plural.

...Or in otherwords:

Objectively, everything is in a Singularity ; Subjectively, everything is in a Plurality.

This actually applies to much more, but I think it especially applies to us tulpamancers here... And herein lies the peace of what we are doing, experiencing, and living:

By "allowing" ourselves to experience plurality, we are "more real" with ourselves and the way that things truly are...

...Because, at least for me, that has been one of my greatest challenges in living life: How am I to know the difference between delusional projection and creative expression?

...Especially when "normal" people are constantly in a state of delusional projection themselves??

The answer is always the same: Meditation. Inner Journey. Existential Pilgrimage. Etc, etc.

...Because? Whatever I say is only a guidepost... you need to see the vista for yourself. :-D

(Not getting preachy are we?)

(Oh come on, it's applicable to all - especially the one saying it!)

(This is an introduction Kai, not a sermon in consciousness)

(You told me to talk about it!)

(Because I knew it would get you to open up!)

(...Touche... I'll wrap it up.)

So... Hi everybody. I know I'm pretty strange, but I think Aya is pretty and pretty awesome, so all together that makes us a good system to be around. Thank you infinitely to the tulpas and tulpamancers who have walked before us and created a means and a veritable vehicle to help carry the message of (inner) peace (within). ANY external assistance in validating these kinds of experiences - the ones that are often viewed upon so negatively by those poor individuals who never turn around to see the source of what is casting the shadow on the wall - is truly manna from heaven... and has personally improved our life just by it existing. Thank you for facing that prejudice and creating this sanctuary. :-)

Peace out all! Thank you for helping us and for helping ME!!!!! Because I EXIST!!! Muwahahahaha!!!! :-D

)v( = Kai =

I am the original host consciousness... Please be kind and gentle with me. ^_^;;

}^{ = Aya =

honestly, i dunno WHAT i am exactly... i'm also not a big fan of labels. ;-D

]|[ = Akaiya =

Our agreement to co-operate and live life sustainably (i.e. we're in this together or not at all).

one where we've been constantly forced to face the very real possibility of us being insane or damned to hellfire and further damnation...

Eh, due to the way thought and ideas work, the only real way we can tell that a person is crazy is that they have different thoughts and ideas than ourselves. Maybe we are the crazy ones and they are the sane ones? There is absolutely no way to prove this either way.

So, eh, welcome to the family!

You are probably not technically a tulpa due to being very likely an original thoughtform alongside your host. But, don't let that stop you from hanging out here please. :)

You should definitely check out the other multiplicity websites as well if you haven't already.

demonic entity bent on corrupting and defiling the spirit of life (at worst).

You don't sound like a demon... In fact, you sound like an angel to me.

I really don't know what to say here. I've already typed like 5 different "hello" sentences and deleted each one

Hello! Hi! Welcome!

How am I to know the difference between delusional projection and creative expression?

I think that's pretty basic actually. Psychologists will talk about belief in things without reason. (innumerable exceptions, including all mainstream religions and anything related to culture or tradition). Basically what they mean is can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

But I think it is even more basic than that. Going by my host's philosophy: "If it works, it's real, if it don't it's not. If it neither works nor don't, then it is untestable, the point is moot, and you shouldn't be asking the question in the first place."

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Probably unnecessary, but here I am, with my own account now.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)