Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarah: Hi, it's nice to be here, I never really talked with someone that isn't my host, and because that I have a question, when I talk, I'm supposed to do something like "Sarah: text" right?

Well, we'll try to be active, and thanks for the welcome ^^

I can't say I'll be back around on a regular basis but if anyone needs help I'll be happy to.

I joined during the very first /mlp/ threads and was basically the only other one there aside from FAQman with a tulpa already. I know a lot of the oldies were inspired to start due to my stories and although I no longer have any tulpas myself I am kind of done feeling sorry about that and am willing to share any stories or tips I can to help.

And who knows, maybe I'll pick up the courage to try again one day.

I wouldn't recommend looking though my old posts. They are four years old, very poorly written and very emotional.

We are all mad here

With you and Karl both showing up the same day someone releases a terribly misinforming satirical video about tulpas, I have to ask. Now that Mistgod's gone, you're not going to be someone I need to argue with right? Karl upsets me just in general, but our only problem with you was trying to stop the drama with Mistgod. If he was your only problem, then I guess I'm glad to see another old member back.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

With you and Karl both showing up the same day someone releases a terribly misinforming satirical video about tulpas, I have to ask. Now that Mistgod's gone, you're not going to be someone I need to argue with right? Karl upsets me just in general, but our only problem with you was trying to stop the drama with Mistgod. If he was your only problem, then I guess I'm glad to see another old member back.

Wait, Mistgods gone?

Hot damn, that's great. I might actually hang around without getting unreasonably angry now

And I have no idea who Karl is but I try not to upset people.

Most of the established facts around Tulpas are based off my experiences so to come back four years later and actively hurt the community would be a foolish and ultimately pointless action

We are all mad here