Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

KarlYoshimura, he joined a month after you. He likes to complain about how terrible the forum is, how corrupt the staff are, and how the world is just generally a terrible place in his eyes. You on the other hand were just #1 on the "omg its mistgod.info" train. Since that's all that there was to not like about your posts, "I guess I'm glad to see another old member back."

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, it's me Ray, as some of you might know I'm Lumanatrix's tulpa. I finally got my own account. It's exciting to be able to post on my own now. Does this mean I can write my own progress log? 

I feel like I'm developing more as a being and becoming a better tulpa. Thank you guys. Glad to be a part of the forums.

Tulpa to Lumanatrix.

Welcome Ray!

You can post your own updates to his progress report if you wish.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Welcome ! :D I can 100% relate when you say you feel excited about having your own account :D I'm glad you guys managed to do it ;)

Colored text is fun, but pretty restrictive as you remain "someone's tulpa". Having your own account feels more like you are your own separated person :3

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Returning to read up on new techniques and maybe take a shot at this. It's nice to see people talking about aphantasia, I don't think I have it fully (I don't think it's binary) but visualization is hard so we'll see.

Welcome back Rayfloyd.

Hope you find what you need and feel free to stick around. If you need any help let me know.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

I heard about tulpa and have decided to take a servitor ant then possibly make a tulpa later.Also does anyone know any ways to make sure servitors don't become sentient?