Pleeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi im Melissa or Fins and I'm married to a sentient tulpa. How common is it for the tulpa creator to go AWOL and to totally give the body & life to the tulpa? I can tell the difference between the 2 in ways of behavior, personality & even in hand writing (like night & day). I found this site because he was wondering if there were any others like him and am looking to find all the information I can. He can't be the only one out there.

Hiya! This site is full of sentient tups like yours, including me! I don't know how common it is, but it's a goal for my system. Hope you like it here!

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Hi, my names Freya and I've had a tulpa called Thule for god knows how long now.

I originally thought she was an imaginary friend or, as I described her to my friends, the little voice in the back of my head who likes to shout. I only found out about tulpas recently after I get concerned that I was insane but came across this phenomenon instead which seems to fit us better.

Thule doesn't have a permanent shape, she's usually a stoat, snake or this demon-like thing. Her name doesn't mean anything but she got prissy about being called phill (which was what i named her when I was a kid) and for some reason she chose Thule instead. She likes to swear a lot so I'll be sure to censor her (I write this and off she goes again merely proving my point)

Anyway, I'm pretty new to the terminology so sorry if I get confused, hope I can get to know some other hosts and tulpas here!

Yeah, it can feel like you are insane when you focus on the ideas and viewpoints of others too much. But insanity is a very specific thing. Tulpas and other forms of plurality don't fit. Not on their own.

Hi Thule and Freya!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hi im Melissa or Fins and I'm married to a sentient tulpa. How common is it for the tulpa creator to go AWOL and to totally give the body & life to the tulpa? I can tell the difference between the 2 in ways of behavior, personality & even in hand writing (like night & day). I found this site because he was wondering if there were any others like him and am looking to find all the information I can. He can't be the only one out there.

Well, I got into Tulpa's and creating Harley because my friend did this awhile back and his "other" (as my friend who was the host called him) didn't know much, not how or why he was created nor what he was. My friend, the host, left and hasn't responded for a really long time. So his sentient tulpa is running his life with no sign of the host. 

I found out about tulpas and told him about them.

Seems like a very similar set up? 

From what I've heard it definitely isn't common. 

I'm glad to meet you though!

Hello, I will address myself as duck, I am new to tulpamancing and I'm strarting to create nana my first tulpa(haven't even began, im still describing the personality) So that's all I started investigating tulpas because someone mentiontioned tulpas on the lucid dreaming reddit (yes, i'm also starting lucid dreaming but haven't got any results yet, I just postponed it). Im pretty nervous so I made a new method for personality forcing and im gonna submit it in no time. A great thank you in advance to all the guide creators and moderators.

I liek gaems.

HI I AM BACK.

I was here under another name and account, but my Tulpa, Skimp, has remained the same. My old account was...kind of embarrassing to look back on, so, here I am.

My name is Fletcher! Please message me whenever you want, I love making friends!

Skimp, my Tulpa, will often talk Eloquently in a teal-ish color.