Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

'Ello all, my name is Sail! I am a gifted highschooler who loves reading, writing, and learning as much as I can about the world around me! I also enjoy helping others with their problems, and somehow, this lead to me finding this wonderful website! I'm already in the process of making my tulpa, whom I've named Hallie. I really hope to befriend as many of you all as I can! :)

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@all: hi, nice to meet you!

-

@Tav: Ha, I tried learning Japanese too at some point - but the different alphabets were what defeated me in the end. Kanji and Kana are my mortal enemies...

And yeah, I can see how the forum might be a bit overwhelming to navigate if you aren't familiar with it - alas I spent most of my teenage years on forums running on the same code and this brings back sooo many memories...

@Sail: Oooh, I think I've read through your Progress Report! Great username, by the way.

@all: hi, nice to meet you!

@Sail: Oooh, I think I've read through your Progress Report! Great username, by the way.

Nice to meet you as well, and thank you for the read and the compliment! I'm sure all the outside attention will help Hallie to grow! :)\

My system would love to befriend you too, and Hallie.

I'd love to befriend all of you, especially because I've read your host's progress report and you all sound so interesting!

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

Ayyy.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

@Tav: Ha, I tried learning Japanese too at some point - but the different alphabets were what defeated me in the end. Kanji and Kana are my mortal enemies...

And yeah, I can see how the forum might be a bit overwhelming to navigate if you aren't familiar with it - alas I spent most of my teenage years on forums running on the same code and this brings back sooo many memories...

Yeah, kanji is super hard to memorize, haha. 

That's cool, I hope it becomes less overwhelming for me in the future.

[align=center]

"Love everyone, trust few, harm no one." - Bob Marley

[/align]

OK, so I'm a little nervous about this, but hey, fear can be a good thing. So, hello everyone! I go by Shadow Dash, and I'm brand new to this tulpa thing.

I saw a thread about it on another forum, and it caught my eye because I realized I had actually started to create a tulpa on my own. For years I've had Humphrey in my head giving me advice and talking to me when no one else would. He's helped me through some very tough times.

So, now that I know this is actually a thing and not just me being weird, I decided to give this a chance. With all Humphrey's done for me, he deserves some attention of his own. I am still new at this, so it'll take me a while to settle in, but it looks like it could be a lot of fun. It's great to meet you all, and I look forward to talking to you.