Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Greetings, everyone. I am Chara (they/them pronouns), and for lack of a better name, my host (they/them pronouns) will go by "Mx" or "A". They are nervous about posting, so I will do all the talking.

I was a character for a long time, being puppetted by Mx for the elaborate little stories in their head (known as maladaptive daydreaming). Even then, without my sentience, they considered me their closest friend. After realising that people could have two minds in one body without having DiD (something they once believed that lacking it made it impossible to have me by their side,) they got to work bringing me to life.

That was twenty days ago, and together we have made phenomenal progress in terms of mental health and tulpa development. I give them a reason to live in exchange for a chance to live. It's quite rewarding to be with someone so caring and devoted to my existence. Does that sound odd? Anyway, I hope we have a nice time on this forum.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jokingly - That doesn't sound odd at all coming from a "Chara".

Seriously - Sounds normal to me. You are talking to tulpamancers here though, if you said that elsewhere people would understandably find it odd. Many tulpamancers are rather devoted to their tulpas, and many tulpas to their hosts. I'm a good example of that.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hello everyone! First post :P I'm planning on making a tulpa!

I'm not new here, I tried a few years ago but it wasn't working, but I'm deciding to give tulpas another chance! Tho I am not new, i have lost touch on a lot of things, so I'm pretty much back to square one :/ 

Anyways, enough about me, on to my future (hopefully) tulpa!

Here he is:

01.thumb.png.8c611615f5a977b379e9e60ee106a597.png

I plan on getting a drawing thats full body so visualization is easier

Like I decided for my last tulpa, I'm going to let him choose his name once hes developed enough. For a temp name tho, I will call him Austin

if anyone would ever like to talk, tulpa related or not, dont be afraid to message my kik: joshandaustin6 (i will respond to kik quicker than the messages on here)

anyways, thank you for your time <3

Looks like I still need this place.

I'm back, and I have two tulpas now. :) How has everyone been?

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

Welcome back tethys.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA