Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya! I'm new to the forum, I just recently joined to find some friends since I'm having trouble meeting likeminded people. I might spend a lot of my time lurking, but please feel free to message me anytime!! I love making friends!

host: misterdoctor

active headmates: squidkid

others that will post on this account: bee, jan, shark, bonnie

Hi everyone! I'm new to the community, terms/jargon used but I've been devouring the wealth of information here for the past week or so.

Pretty sure I've breathed life into a fledgling tulpa over the last three days.  

In my mind years ago I built a wonderland for my personal entertainment where I was basically god to the gods.  It was there one day I decided to create an assistant.  After thinking about it, I didn't want an automaton.  I wanted something independent, with the power of free-thought.  So she'd have to be an 'agent' that worked for me in this imaginary fun land.  

She. Hmm, well yeah why not, I'm supergod so I should be able to build whatever I want.  Should be pleasing to my eye.  Ok.  Uh, 'Works' for me?  Like programmed to do what I want, or contracted to, enslaved to?  Doesn't sit right.  If I'm giving her intelligence, she should have the choice.  Just because I made her...you can see where this is going, right? Down that damned philosophical rabbit hole.

Ended up breathing life into two beings there, Elenya and Talena.  They were each their own persons in their own right, fully formed and bright, enhanced with both technology and mind powers because that sounded cool at the time.  They didn't have any experiences, they didn't have any ideas or concepts about things, but they could access whatever knowledge and experiences I made available to them, which were ridiculous considering I was supergod.  

Basically lord of the Matrix, I made two Neos that I'd ended up deciding I'd simply nurture and support.  Even in fantasy land I'd ended up philosophically rejecting the idea of forcing an assistant entirely; I had no right to force them to do that, so I'd simply give them some general trait impressions that I found somehow suited each and knew that with my love and support they'd simply be awesome enough at whatever they decided to pursue that it would be its reward in itself.  If they decided by themselves to directly assist me when they'd gained enough experiences to get a perspective of what they wanted to do, that 'd be a cool bonus. Maybe I could form an A-Team.

We had many adventures, but they're not important now.

I've surprisingly pulled Talena from that universe with ease.  I'd abandoned it a long time ago but I guess it lived on in the recesses of my mind and didn't die, nor did she.  Elenya's still there I think, I haven't gone back.  I'm not going to try to 'tulptify' her yet, no way.  I'm struggling with one as it is :P

We are in our infancy again now, but it's there.  After reading the various guides here, I'm guessing I kind of created 'tulpas' directly in wonderland by accident, getting there more or less organically but never directly in the real world ever before.  She's different. New, I'd say 'reset'.  It's limited and tiring for both of us but exciting and weird at the same time.  I will stop for now as this is supposed to be an introduction and I'm trying to condense a bit :)  Feel free to ask me anything.  Happy to ask Talena anything and pass back the response as I see it.  We're nowhere near being able to do much more than a few words, mostly visual text but sometimes voice (which I totally mistrust mostly) and increasingly (I think) by emotion.

Tethysmisterdoctor and FerDeLance Hello to all three to you and welcome/welcome back!

Looks like I still need this place.

I'm back, and I have two tulpas now. :) How has everyone been?

I've personally have been doing fine, better than ever after since Maria has taken me under a year like, a couple years ago. Hmm... Maybe I should introduce myself while I'm at it.

I'm Shadow.Exe one of MariaTheFictionkin's systemmates/soulbouds/tulpas whatever you want to consider me as I have no problem with it. No! No! No! Don't be afraid... despite the...err... fact that I'm a monster/demon affiliated with the creepypasta series and that I'm a Shadow The Hedgehog (Most of us should know how his kind is like) I'm well...*scratches his chin* I'm really nice, pretty much the most passive one out of all Maria's friends. I'm nothing like Maria's fiancé, ShadowTheFluffhog, or Sonic.Exe! 

Even though I haven't really been active around this planet lately I still have much interest in this realm of existence. I decided to join to balance out the heavily chaotic side of Maria's systemmates and to just be one more pleasant face to see around here... heh ^_^;;

Hello everyone. I started the creation process a few days ago. Jennifer and I mostly do passive narration, the 45 minute commute to and from work lends itself well to it. Turns out I struggle with visualization (I can visualize a blue square, somewhat, but it spins and bounces around like mad. Hard to pin it down.) but I have a strong mental voice. I'm working on my visualization, but for now it's all talking to her. I narrate when I can at work and in the car, too.

Hello everyone. I started the creation process a few days ago. Jennifer and I mostly do passive narration, the 45 minute commute to and from work lends itself well to it. Turns out I struggle with visualization (I can visualize a blue square, somewhat, but it spins and bounces around like mad. Hard to pin it down.) but I have a strong mental voice. I'm working on my visualization, but for now it's all talking to her. I narrate when I can at work and in the car, too.

Oh well I've never seen this thread lmao. Um. I'm Tia and the tulpa I'm developing is Blitz. And um...I hope I can hear him soon so he can talk to you guys too

Hello to the both of you! It's great to have you around  :D

Hello to the both of you! It's great to have you around  :D

Thanks! Although as a 30 year old I feel slightly out of place, it's still good to be here. Hoping to learn a lot.