Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can kind of remember Lumi's memory of having to write some posts before he could post where he actually wanted to.. how the heck can I remember his joining this forum like it happened so recently?? My whole life happened in less time than that! Time is weird!

oh yeah, welcome to the forum

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hello. I'm a new member of the forums and my tulpa has been "created" by accident (I preffer to say that he arrived), so I'm mostly trying to learn how to deal with a new person here. :P He shows ability of having his own opinions and expresses them sometimes. We communicate through thoughts and feelings, mostly. He can't front, but appears to be able to have mild control over the body/mind. I'm actually pretty impressed since my other attempts at creating tulpas haven't been this successful...

Hello, my name is Dark Illustrator and I'm 18 years old. I'm from Germany. The name of my Tulpa is Kowalski. I created him 8-18-2017. Since that we made a lot of progress and I love to work with him. We have a strong bond  :)

In my free time I like to draw/paint, listen to music, read and play videogames. I'm very interested in psychology, sociology and philosophy.

I found this site after a lot of research and it's awesome. Here are many intereseting people. It's like heaven for me  xD

Welcome to the forums Dark Illustrator and Kowalski!

Hope you find the forums useful in your travels.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Hello, My name is Cycles in Latin Cyclius, a Venezuelan 22-year old guy

I've read about how helpful Tulpas can be at defeating one's inner demons and to overall get moral support whenever you need it. I'm looking forward creating my own Tulpa to help mi personal self grow out of some "bad" habits and to overall gain "positive" Habits

I spent some time lurking in the forums, and I feel like I need to state the following:

• Sorry in advance if I make any grammatical horrors, I will improve my english sooner or later
  • I have little experience using Forums
  • No ponies or equines can be seen in the depths of my imagination
  • I don't have a clue about where to start
  • I had some weird experience regarding Tulpas as a Child
  • I really apprecite tips and guidance about amateur Tulpa Creation
  • I don't plan on being active on the site, however that may (or may not) change

Having said this, I hope my journey throught creating and learning about Tulpas goes well

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Everyone who starts is an amateur at tulpa creation. There are multiple approaches to creating a tulpa. Many guides to choose from. But if you don't want to do a lot of research, and read many guides, then you probably want to look at a long and detailed guide like the one linked in my signature.

Interesting that you had an early childhood experience. That would probably be useful info for our community.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hello all, my name is Ghost and with me is incorporeal brain-thing Callisto. I'm a 20 year old trans guy from the UK and xe's a sort of deer/sheep shaped tulpa who is nearly 2 years old and in charge of nagging me to take care of myself, mostly.

I don't have a particularly clear idea of what we expect to get out of using this forum, but I'm sure there's a lot of interesting stuff here once I look properly.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.