Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi. You can call me Mickey, and... alright, this is a little embarrassing, but basically for a while now I've thought I was a multiple system, but I'm starting to think that I started to form some tulpas because I was semi-intensely lonely and isolated. So I basically have a couple of shallow tulpa floating around, waiting to be properly formed. I feel kind of bad about it, 'cuz I hadn't heard about tulpa at the time. I would've been more responsible about how I formed them if I had known what I was doing... WELL, anyway, what's done is done, and now I've found this forum and I know better and I'm going to start working on each of my brain buddies one at a time. The tulpa I'll be working on first is Ian, and we're both real jazzed to be here and excited to get to work! It's nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along.  :)

I'm Mickey(he/him), and the tulpa I'm currently working on is Ian(also he/him). Feel free to correct us or let us know any tips or tricks you feel like sharing, we're fairly new to this. Thanks ;p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm brand new here and have only just started to learn about Tulpa, but very eager to find out more.  I'm female and prefer she/her pronouns.  I don't mind most nicknames and/or versions of my username, but Cat works well too. I'm quite shy so I'll probably do a lot of lurking. :P

hi im arcose like most people it seems i just learned about tulpas and thought how wonderful it would be to have a life long companion in my head im a bit of a shut in so i dont have many friends anyway i hope your all doing well and i plan to be here awhile so hit me up if you want to chat

Hey! I'm Sam/Allator and just found out about Tulpas the other day. After a lot of research I've decided that making a Tulpa is something I'd really love to do, both from a scientific and personal viewpoint! I tend to ask lots of questions since I love to learn, and hear about personal experiences!

Hey, I'm Cheesecake! Don't eat me...

I don't have any tulpas yet, but I feel that personally for myself, I do need one. I am a shut-in, but I'm hoping I can get out more and try to be more confident in myself. However a tulpa would still be a good anchor. People I know are always leaving and I lose contact for a long time after getting attached because of things like jobs, mental health and relationships. I can't blame people for any of those things but they end up moving on, so my attachment just... hurts. I don't have anyone to stay attached to when that happens. That's my reason for a tulpa.

It's nice to meet you, and I hope to talk to all of you soon. I may have some questions, so expect to see me around. I'm open to messages also. See ya soon!

I have thought about joining for a long time. I created my first imaginary friend in highschool because I struggled with depression. That was in 2008. Its amazing how my mind and my imagination works after having my Imaginary world for so long. My Tulpas now have their own personality in a way that is separate from mine if that makes any sense.

I set boundaries for my Tulpas just to stay safe. I really don't want my imagination to turn dark. I also include my spiritual beliefs in my imaginary world. Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell there are no rules on this forum that prohibit the topic of religion. I am very open minded and I respect the freedom there of. I really hope that its ok that I am Christian because I need a place to be myself with my Tulpas and this website seems so promising.

Lastly thankyou for taking the time to welcome me. I am sure I will make some very good friends here.

Yeah, while some might call tulpamancy a religon (especially the metaphysical section), nobody cares what religon you are and there's definitely no rule against it. Enjoy your stay!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I'm back.

Also, Hello to Roughentumble, Ian, Discipleofaialuros, acrose, Sam, tritey, Cheezecake (I'll try not to eat you), and LittlePebble.

The topic of religion belongs in metaphysical, as almost all religious beliefs have a non-empirical component. However, if you run across a religious topic that has nothing to do with non-empirical metaphysical theory, then it is fine being discussed anywhere. This site aims to be broadly accepting of different people, so no belief system is put above any other.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.