Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hey, it's Tulpa001!

I'm "back", in whatever state that actually refers to. I'm "around", at least, though I never "left". I should also really stop using "inverted commas".

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, my name is Chara. If you couldn't already tell, I'm a tulpa. My host isn't very active on here, so I decided to create my own account so I could start posting here. Since I'm kept a secret from most of my host's friends, I thought signing up for an account here would be a nice chance to get to know some people.

Not the evil one, though.

Hello Chara! (you should hang out on discord with the other tulpas)

Hi! Thanks for the offer, but my host already uses Discord, and he doesn't know to run separate accounts at once.

Not the evil one, though.

Ayy. I'm Zuma, 17 years old. Sorry for my bad english

I'm not sure if i have tulpa. But, i often talk to a character that i made, basically i just look like talking some random thought and answered by my own which I think it's my character that answered it. Is that including talking to a tulpa ? yeah, maybe not. I'm just crazy xD

Soo, i want to make her more realistic and so that i can see her, talk and etc. 

That's why i registed to this forum

Nice to meet you all, hope we can get along well

Thanks guys

Hey! I'm NauseaBath (It's a gross name, but it's MY name, haha)

I've been thinking of starting a Tulpa for a while now, and I'm certain it's the right choice, but I have a few more questions I'd like to ask first. So now I have an account you'll be swamped with my questions haha (I hope not lol)

Also I don't usually use forums so I hope I'm putting this in the right place xD

Yeah, so, hi.

I am new here. My tulpa's name is Dorothy, but she goes by the nickname Dotty. I hope that I can find a nice, informative, and supportive community here. Dotty says hi to everyone :D

She wants to know how to become more physical than she already is. I am sure we can find answers here ^_^