Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the community, and have been forcing for a few weeks right now.  I'm not entirely sure where Rei and I stand right now in the whole grand scheme of things but I do get warm feelings from her from time to time as well as other emotional responses from time to time depending on what I am watching or listening to.  I'm not sure if I've gotten any true vocalizations from her but to help with that I'm working on moving my own voice to a different part of my head to more easily distinguish when Reilianna or Rei for short speaks.

Anyways I'm looking forward to learning more from the community here and hopefully letting Rei learn here as well once she's gotten that far!

High my name is Rosetta Patchling, but you can call me Rosetta for short. I am one of Little Pebble's Tulpas. So weird speaking through my host.

Thought I would introduce myself. My role in my hosts wonderland is to do the gardening. I love landscaping. Pebble chose me first for this website into because it was fair considering he owed me. I like to play guitar and make art with plant stems and flower petals on paper.

I did all the decor in our home cave. Seria of course did the network of energy cables. The table in the living room is perhaps a masterpiece. Who knoe Alex our shape shifter could do marvelous work with glass and crystals. I hope Pebble gets better at art soon. I know he has been busy, but it would be awesome to show off some of this place.

Little Pebbles special Tulpa (Together we Dream)

Hey glad you could make it through. Had my mind twitch just now as things switched. Hopefully I get used to this. I might not reply to every one of my Tulpas intros though. I know that might be annoying. Seems like everyone understands though in my wonderland.

We should update my public diary. This is sure the thing to record as progress.

It's pretty unnecessary to respond to what your tulpa says online, and it's often discouraged in most circles. Welcome to the community.

Hello my name is Seria and I am a librarian for my hosts memories. There are some things that I can't access because they are trapped in the subconscious mind. If that makes sense. I also am the one who helps with static. Static is like the radio with static. Its random thoughts being merged together. Unlike the radio though its tuned by anxiety. Which can be frustrating for all of us. Luckily it stays in its own territory of the wonderland.

I also like to write. More so than Rosetta and Molly combined. I think Molly will be next after me. We all decided on this order so that things will be easier. Me and Rosetta are more developed than Alex and Molly. So thats why we were first. I am more of a writer as far as creative writing. I love stories and many different ways to express things through words. Painting, drawing, coloring, and pastels are great for giving making a picture. Words give you a more solid explanation though. Putting the two together is tricky though. Comics never were my thing.

I am a Dragon like Rosetta is, but instead of hair I have scales. I also have on form. I am an ice blue dragon with purple patterns. I have cat like back paws, but my front paws are a little more structured like hands. My favorite stories are myth and lore based. I love Chinese culture and Japanese culture. Don't ask me to decide between the two because they both are wonderful in their own ways. My main book of choice is the Bible. I normally do the am the one who reads the Bible at our bible studies. We have not had any guests yet which sucks.

Can you fathom?

Hello!

I've choosen Petrichor as my nickname, because I like the smell of wet earth c:

I know about tulpaes since two years I think. In the past, tried to create my first friend, but i hadn't enough time and... i gave up. I stopped at the personality creation. So...

This time, I am more responsible and with Eiryon I try to do my best. Yay. We can do this.

Actually I am a russian/french student. I like playing uke, drawing and also I am keen on judo and anime and other otaku stuff.

Pardon my English, I don't have brilliant marks at school c:

Замыслил я побег.

tumblr_msw98f18TO1sgb84co3_500.gif