Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone, my name is Ben I'm 35 and I'm from Ongar UK, I discovered Tulpa early September and have spent most of my free time reading and thinking about weather it would be fair if I created on, before deciding to create one last week, so far I am having difficulty concentrating for more then half an hour before my mind wanders, so far I don't know if I have experienced any tulpish other then, head/eye pressure and yesterday I had a flash of a picture in my mind with a emotional response that wasn't mine.

Uhm..Hey. Completely new to the forum. I figured I would introduce myself, though I am admittedly a bit antisocial, I'm not well known for forum frequency of any kind. I am more hands on, and very determined when I want something. So even if this is the case, consider me to be working on the process almost constantly (I have a lot of free time). Feel free to call me by my user's sake.

To the point now, haha. I'm going to be starting the process of conjuring a tulpa soon, namely a tulpa which most closely represents my hidden subconscious. A jiminy cricket-esque tulpa, if you will. A tulpa as close to myself as POSSIBLE (but not, obviously. different than my conscious self). Or, the next closest thing I suppose. I do struggle with adhd. Meditation and concentration is a daily battle for me. So.. Anyone in similar situations, feel free to offer your personal favorite guides or what you'd think most helpful. Any excuse to socialize and gain more in depth knowledge first hand.

Background; I have been playing with the concept of tulpas for awhile without actually knowing there was a coined term or community. But after a period of my life, it stopped quite suddenly. Them just having been dismissed as simply pretend, just imaginary friends by others disheartened me, you could say. I want to have it back. :)

Thanks for reading.

Ah, well interesting. One may wonder what there is left to be sceptical of. Assuming you read the faq page and the material on tulpa.io, the next step would be to check out the articles section. Also, parts of my guide go in depth on such matters.

Welcome!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hello, everyone. I'm a student from Hong Kong, and when I first saw the concept of tulpas, I got very interested. After a bit of reading, I think I am going to try to create a tulpa. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I will promise here that I will try my best.

If my English feels off I apologize. I won't be posting much, but I'll come on here to find guides and ask questions.

Hello everybody. Originally I did not intend to post on these forums. I'm more of a lurker. I only came here for the guides. I chose to break my silence when I encountered a few interesting threads that delved into the nature of consciousness. I guess I will hang out in the general discussion, research, and "metaphysics" sections of this forum.

hi, i'm ellenor, host of a system that shouldn't exist

and for reinhilde? she's kinda started to exist after a roleplay went wrong... ever since she came about i have been very fast losing my grip on my body... she really loves imposing me on my plush toy and i really like that too... how do i make her stop? she's seemingly independent of me but also easily influenced by me

more posts will come later on other threads