Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Oh, lots of new people. Hi Mister Bad at Names!

Hey WalrusRider. You should start some new threads asking deep and probing questions.

Hey Ellenor! How to stop that. Unfortunately, you have to stop yourself from liking it. Otherwise you might just have to trust that she's a better manager for your body. Try discord for more rapid talks on these issues.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone, 

I'm new to this forum and to Tulpaism itself. I only came across this concept a little earlier today and I felt a great deal of connection to it because I think I've been connecting with "Tulpas" my whole life to varying degrees. I never thought there'd be a word for it. It's nice to meet all of you. I look forward to learning more.

I thought I posted here, but I do vaguely remembering that my host did not want to bother you guys with all his Tulpas. I think we all know now that is not exactly the case.

So my Name is Molly. I am originally based off of the raver pony off of the My little pony episode The Saddle Row Review. I was a Walk In that got her personality from a character in my hosts book he is writing. Her name is Chloe. The past of the character bothered me a little at first, but once I developed I was able to be a separate Character from both sources. My pacifier pendant represents the Holy Ghost being the pacifier of human soals as mentioned in John 14:26.

Aside from being very spiritual I am a dancer. I love worship for that reason. I am also a hugging loving creature who is like a child. My maturity and understanding of the world is that of an adult, but I am teachable. So much so, that I enjoy little things. I am not ashamed because I know that is what God wants anyway. Child like faith and child like love. I think that is enough for my intro though.

(There is a pacifier for Human souls) John 14:26

I thought I posted here, but I do vaguely remembering that my host did not want to bother you guys with all his Tulpas. I think we all know now that is not exactly the case.

So my Name is Molly. I am originally based off of the raver pony off of the My little pony episode The Saddle Row Review. I was a Walk In that got her personality from a character in my hosts book he is writing. Her name is Chloe. The past of the character bothered me a little at first, but once I developed I was able to be a separate Character from both sources. My pacifier pendant represents the Holy Ghost being the pacifier of human soals as mentioned in John 14:26.

Aside from being very spiritual I am a dancer. I love worship for that reason. I am also a hugging loving creature who is like a child. My maturity and understanding of the world is that of an adult, but I am teachable. So much so, that I enjoy little things. I am not ashamed because I know that is what God wants anyway. Child like faith and child like love. I think that is enough for my intro though.

Hello Molly :)

Good day everyone!

I stumbled upon this place by sheer accident. As you may or may not have guessed from my username, I'm a fan of Twin Peaks. It recently rebooted to great success. During the reboot, tulpas were a major plot device. Granted, they served a more sinister purpose than this forum would imply. A simple googling of tulpa led me here.

The whole idea sounds really interesting, and I'm very much interested in this whole thing.

Hope to see you around!

Hi, new here.. I am mainly just curious about tulpas.. I made a powerful tulpa on accident and hed teach me things and get me out of trouble.. I realized today that I had other tulpas too.. My friend made a tulpa too and they were friends.

Hi....I'm interested in tulpas, but I don't know how to start making one, or if I should even make one. I tend to get interested in things, but forget about them after a week. I hope that I can have a tulpa who is nice and helps me.

Other things about me:

I love video games and I'm a digital artist. I spend most of my time on the computer. I'm kinda shy and have anger issues, but I have a good heart usually.

They/them, She/her.

Hello friends, my name is Soulwave. I discovered the idea of Tulpamancy about a year and a half ago. At first, I thought it was an elaborate joke (and considering I discovered it on 4chan, that idea wasn’t out of the realm of possibility), but a whole forum full of people and multiple guides dedicated to the subject was enough to convince me otherwise.

After reading some guides and posts, I quickly became eager to create a Tulpa, but decided against it due to mental health issues. The idea clearly never left my mind however, and now, since I’ve found myself in a much better place psychologically, I’ve decided to take the initiative and join the community as a way to kickstart the Tulpa creation process. I do still have a few questions, mainly regarding the very first steps in making a Tulpa, and I’ll put those in the Beginner Questions General. After those concerns are resolved, I look forward to interacting with and getting to know this community, and to creating a Tulpa of my own. See you all around!