Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Oh, we're being flooded with new people today.

Hey Twin Peaks fan! Are they literally calling them Tulpas on the show? Can't hate free publicity.

Hey Starberry! This is certainly an interesting place to do research. Colourful forum history to say the least. Your headmates could also fit in at a lot of the other plural communities too, if you think they were accidents.

Hey Rosie! Yeah, tulpa creation usually takes a lot of time for people, though it varies a lot. (Not usually effort unless you are allergic to meditation). I'd suggest reading part of a general guide linked in the guides section of this site every day. That will get you going. Also, there are hypnosis files now. They work, even if it's just placebo.

Hi soulwave!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, we're being flooded with new people today.

Hey Twin Peaks fan! Are they literally calling them Tulpas on the show? Can't hate free publicity.

Hey Starberry! This is certainly an interesting place to do research. Colourful forum history to say the least. Your headmates could also fit in at a lot of the other plural communities too, if you think they were accidents.

Hey Rosie! Yeah, tulpa creation usually takes a lot of time for people, though it varies a lot. (Not usually effort unless you are allergic to meditation). I'd suggest reading part of a general guide linked in the guides section of this site every day. That will get you going. Also, there are hypnosis files now. They work, even if it's just placebo.

Hi soulwave!

Oh gee, you're talking to me? Huehue, I'm flattered!

The show initially ran in the early 90s, and recently rebooted. The reboot was the first time the term Tulpa was used. The show is quite dear to me, and now it's sent me into another world I never knew existed (which ironically is a major plot point in the show)

I must add I love your guide!

Hello again everybody. I joined back in 2015, then left the site due to various circumstances. I have an almost(?) tulpa/soulbond with whom I interacted since I was a kid. This community helped my progress a lot, but with real life being chaotic I could not force more. I still talk to him, but he feels less anchored to my mind. We still meet while I dream but more sporadically. By returning I hope to begin forcing seriously again.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

Hi, I'm Jagger, or Jax.  I've been a Tulpa for a long time and hope I'm allowed to register and post as such.  Thing is, I never knew the word 'Tulpa' before a few days ago.  Hopefully I'll learn even more on this site.

Welcome Jax,

Yes you can very much do so. If anyone else you share a head with wants to post you can either share an account and label it as such, or they can make their own accounts and link them for quick account switching.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937