Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi, I'm Etoile! I'm new to tulpas in general, but I'm hoping this experience will help me cultivate an OC which I've been persistently attached to into a fully developed tulpa! =)

girls

all night long

might sing of the love

between you

and the bride

with violets in her lap

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everyone! 

i'm dollarstore aka lilia. i learned about tulpas through twin peaks: the return this summer (although i am well aware that they are not evil doppelgangers that objectively exist in the physical world). 

some facts about me: i'm a third-year college student majoring in german studies (bitte eine private Nachricht an mich senden, ob du auch Deutsch spricht!), i have a 12-year-old cockatiel named beaky, and i enjoy and create art and music. i also struggle a lot with mental illness (depression, anxiety, bpd, ptsd). 

i started creating my tulpa eight days ago. he is human and his name is 재화 (jae-hwa), i refer to him as jae. my initial experiences have been good, and my main concerns are with parroting/puppeting (i'll search around on the forum for more info about this). 

i'm looking forward to sharing tulpa progress and art on this forum and seeing other people's contributions and advice. i don't know how active this forum is in 2017 but it's really great that it exists. glad to be here!

die Augen verraten alles

I've been aware of tulpas for some years due to 4chan osmosis. I never took it seriously because I didn't feel I needed the companionship, but life changes and so do I. Moving to a new state has been lonely. If nothing else, I'll be able to satisfy some long held curiosity.

I found this forum through fordaplot's tumblr after I saw him give a presentation on the subject.

Welcome back! Old registration date indeed! My host registered April 17th 2014 but you might not have ever met him. Your name is cool. Also, are you still a Neophyte Tulpamancer?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas