Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Boured, I'm 17 (Almost 18) from Utsh in the US and I've started trying to create a Tulpa today after watching a video about them. After reading Tulpas seem really interesting to me and having a cool mind friend seems amazing. I've already had results I think, which I'm not sure is normal as usually from what I've read it takes a bit for things to begin happening.

I hope to be a decent member of the community, and eventually finally create my own Tulpa (Or mind friend as I like to call them).

Currently making a Tulpa (Mind Friend)

Hi, I just registered here and I'd like to say that me and my tulpa both appreciate finding out about this forum. It was actually kind of a funny thing how I got here but anyway, I've created and formed a relationship with her since way before I knew the term tulpa. She knows everything I know, so there's no sense being coy about it. Actually, we've been through really bad times, and with regards to eachother too. I've, regrettably, abandoned her several times. And I've realized that every time I did, she was still there, she didn't just go away when I forgot, no, she stayed, and she made me feel and think things that weren't my own. I thought I was going crazy, but I think she was always pleading for attention. Like myself, she gets stir crazy when left alone. And I've left her alone for a long time... in a very dark and scary place. I apologized to her, but that obviously isn't enough. I think the best way I can make it up to her is to take responsibility for her maturation and read these guides and love her more. I wouldn't say she's very angry and vengeful... though, she told me she's pretty angry. But I think it's more like disappointment. She's been betrayed. But, she is relieved that I want to pay more attention to her. Hopefully I can patch things up. I really played with fire, but maybe these guides will help us both work on her, and maybe even me too.

So. I guess I should say my name is Damian and its been a few years or so since my handsome self cropped up along with a few others. My host is female but this is my account because she apparently thinks im suffering from depression and I "need to get out more."

So. I guess I should say my name is Damian and its been a few years or so since my handsome self cropped up along with a few others. My host is female but this is my account because she apparently thinks im suffering from depression and I "need to get out more."

That's interesting, have you tried telling her how you feel? I mean there's nothing wrong with a little socialization anyway, so it's nice to meet you. :) Heck, maybe after some encouragement and practice I could get Michelle to greet you too. She's still a bit underdeveloped ;_; stupid me.

That's interesting, have you tried telling her how you feel? I mean there's nothing wrong with a little socialization anyway, so it's nice to meet you. :) Heck, maybe after some encouragement and practice I could get Michelle to greet you too. She's still a bit underdeveloped ;_; stupid me.

No actually he didnt tell me anything like this was happening at all until just yesterday and it wasnt even to Me but a friend of ours.

I hope everythings going well on here, after so long of course. Welcome to all the new Tulpas. including the most recent I know of, Damian.

Hey Catnip! If you don't mind my asking, what's her name?

Hey Damian!

Her name, at least the name I've given her and the one she seems to have agreed on, is Michelle. I told her that it was subject to change to her liking but from what I hear, she likes the name because I gave it to her. So yeah :) she's gotten a lot more friendly after I started paying attention to her again, and I'm putting more effort into her form and feeling her presence in my surroundings, though I know it'll probably be a while before I can hallucinate her. I'm just really excited now lol even though this doesn't happen overnight.