Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Most of us turned out just fine without any outside help so you shouldnt worry about it to much. Just relax and go with the flow. Almost all of it seems to be subjective anyway

Coolio.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Host thought of it. Shes a fan of the book series so yeah thats why I had to ask. I'm Damian

Oooh.  To be honest, I've never heard of that series.  Nice to meet you, Damian. ^_^

I presume you're a tulpa, correct?  If so, do you like being referred to a "tulpa"?  Or do you feel it makes you feel othered?

Also, if it's okay, would you have any advice for a new tulpamancer?  I'm hoping to a create a genuine, fully fleshed out individual that, hopefully, will be my friend and share my mind and body with me, in time.

Hi!  I'm Danielle.

Tulpa: Sphene

Our Progress Report

Oooh.  To be honest, I've never heard of that series.  Nice to meet you, Damian. ^_^

I presume you're a tulpa, correct?  If so, do you like being referred to a "tulpa"?  Or do you feel it makes you feel othered?

Also, if it's okay, would you have any advice for a new tulpamancer?  I'm hoping to a create a genuine, fully fleshed out individual that, hopefully, will be my friend and share my mind and body with me, in time.

It doesn't matter what you call me. My second name is "Dammit Damian" according to her and a few others so why not? Me and the others were already talking Years before any of us had even heard the word tulpa. Too much writing will do that to you I guess. Maybe you should try that with your brain demon? So some role playing in their place, let them get a feel for what they like and dont like then just run with it as situations crop up.

It doesn't matter what you call me. My second name is "Dammit Damian" according to her and a few others so why not? Me and the others were already talking Years before any of us had even heard the word tulpa. Too much writing will do that to you I guess. Maybe you should try that with your brain demon? So some role playing in their place, let them get a feel for what they like and dont like then just run with it as situations crop up.

Sphene is a character I created sometime last year, and have grown increasingly attached to over time, her becoming apart of my identity, more or less.  Only recently did I consider maybe I could have her become a tulpa.

I'm starting out trying to help her form as the character I imagined, but I'm also trying to let her changes aspects of herself as she sees fit.  I'm viewing my part at this point as just giving her a building block, and she may like that enough to stay with it, or change it as her own agency grows.

I have been doing a mixture of roleplaying as her with a friend, and active and passive forcing over the last couple days.

Hi!  I'm Danielle.

Tulpa: Sphene

Our Progress Report

Hi, I'm Lyscii, and I stumbled upon the concept of a tulpa about a week ago. I was awestruck that everything I've read so far has been rather familiar, as I managed to create a tulpa without consciously trying back in March. I was meditating one night, then suddenly I saw a figure that looked remarkably like Baphomet standing at the foot of my bed. We chatted (and did some other things) for a bit and they mentioned that they were constructed in my mind, and could stick around if I liked. I agreed, and I payed attention to her for about a month before my interest waned due to me not really having any idea what I was doing. During that time she also appeared as a wolf, and as a woman with horns and a tail. I gave her the name Boo, though we both see it as a placeholder till one of us comes up with a better name.

Looking back, it seems like I was already doing visualization exercises that are not too far off from some of the stuff in Tulpa's guide to Tulpamancy. So while it seemed like something totally out of the blue, I guess I was putting in the work beforehand without knowing it. Now that I have some idea what is going on, I've payed her much more attention, working on active and passive forcing, and helping flesh out her personality more. Last night I started work on a wonderland. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.