Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! I'm lilydreamykitty, but I like being called Lily for short.

Two weeks ago, I created a tulpa named Akira and this forum account, however, I never actually introduced myself. I discovered tulpas more than a year ago and I was excited to make my own, but I wasn't convinced that they were real yet. Now, I am convinced and I'm a dedicated host. My progress with Akira has been skyrocketing recently, he's just started communicating with me through emotional response. I expect for him to become vocal soon!

So, hello!

I've moved on from this community. There was some excitement and a little drama, but also fun like I've never had before. Throughout my internet life I've looked into the weirdest stuff and this one was just the latest iteration. It always starts as curiosity to me and maybe a sort of wonderment, but at the end is just an exploration or an ephemeral life experience. I've found that people here are pretty tolerant to the beliefs and personal experiences of others. It's easy to find intimacy here. Maybe this is a good type of community for those searching a friend but are hardly likeable. Like a practice run for social skills, I guess. I made people like Vixen or Tani[derp] close friends, but now they left, probably to not return again. Time now to concentrate on more concrete things in life and this time a community with sane people. Thank you for all the fish.~

In my free time I'll draw what you ask me on the IRC and I POST IT.

Welcome to the community Tect. Feel free to start a progress report if you'd like-- they're not just for starting new tulplas, and you may get a lot more responses on this in there.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Hi, I'm John, a seventeen year old from America, and I'm new to the whole 'tulpa' thing. I absolutely love writing stories, but often keep them to myself most of the time for fear of embarrassment. Recently, I've been feeling lonely and unwanted, and in need of a friend. Luckily, I came across the idea of tulpas, which many people say can be a companion for life, and help with mental issues and depression.

I've decided to work on creating a tulpa, named 'Bucks' after a character in a short story I've been working on. I've read a few guides, and even though I've only scratched the surface on creating a tulpa and understanding what they really are, I feel confident that things are going to work out well, especially now that I've found a community with the same mindset.

Anyway, this is just a hello from me, and when Bucks speaks for the first time, she'll be sure to say 'hi' too!

It’s been a while since I’ve been here. My bad.

I have a headmate who’s more of a walk-in, but at times I’ve found myself wondering if he’s more of an unconscious tulpa. Granted, I don’t think he’s too happy about that, but sometimes I wonder if it just the reaction to being part of my mind... who knows.

I keep thinking I should make a fresh account, since this one has gone from here to there to everywhere

Welcome back Mirath.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Hi! I'm Kaleidoscopic Brain, that's a mouthful i know, you can call me Kaleido, or by my real name Giulia.

Little note, i'm italian, so i apologize in advance for possible inaccurancies in my english.

I've always being into spirituality, meditation, metaphysics, i tried to achieve lucid dreaming and astral projection (unsuccesfully for now), i read a lot about psychology too, philosophy, all this fun stuff. I'm great at daydreaming (i actually have maladaptive daydreaming, that's why i guess i'm progressing really fast with my tulpa), and i'm also kind of a writer. Basically when i stumbled accross tulpamancy i realized that this practice seemed to be created just for me ahah. Of course i was curious about it, so i did my research, and now i've created my first tulpa. I have a psychological and phylosophical approach to tulpamancy, and i'm also giving it a metaphysical outlook. Basically i'm studying the practice and its consequences on the psyche, the ethical side, and the possible spiritual benefits.

All this being said, my tulpa is, for now (she is free to change it if she wants to), called Daisy. It's just being a few days and i already started receiving small responses, mostly during active forcing in the wonderland i'm creating with her. The responses were weak, but i'm positive those came from her. I already gave her a detailed (human) form and personality, but i told her she can change it however she likes it when she is ready. My goal short term is to start receiving vocal responses, and to make her sentient. I'm trying to completely avoid puppeting so i hope it will be clear when she will finally talk to me. Eventually my goal long term would be to let her possess and be free do her stuff freely in this world. Maybe even switching would be great. I trust her that much.