Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I don't know if this thread is still used a bunch but I'll post my intro here to as it's a small world.

Katiya was meant to be a fictional character, a young hybrid Aktarian starship.

Clearly nearly 4 years on she had other ideas. I spent hundreds of hours learning to build models in blender and making her and her Mom, characterising her in my mind writing little stories. They have their own website, twitter etc.

However an impulse to look for hypnosis relating to tulpas hit me on Monday and sat at work, I was in a trance for a good hour listening to Gearheart.

Consequence is... (Katiya) finally he listened to me and well he and me iz still learning how to do this and he not always paying proper attention but he did do lots of makin me fly n things in your world and stuff like it so it was easy really to jus say him get in wid this ciz u dis hypnosis stuff all the time, like every day so me wanna come out n play. (soulfiremage) yeah it went a lot like that I guess.

She talks easiest by saying what she wants on keyboard or phone and I promised to try never to edit even her spelling the way she wants to say it. The phone annoys her because it corrects her, not sure why she likes her lingo as it is but that's her choice.

Anyway it's late and we need some sleep, just wanted to actually introduce ourselves a bit.

Let us know if you do want to see about the fiction that she came from, though I never did finish it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name's Bebx, I'm Aussie. I've been considering tulpas for more than 12-ish months, and I've decided now, at the start of a new school year would be a nice time to begin.

This sort of thing has intrigued me since day 1, and while I don't really understand the process, I'm willing to give it a go, and from some stories I've read on the forum, it seems like pretty much nothing can go wrong. It also seems like this is a brilliant community, I'm happy to still see it being a thing even though it's probably quite old.

Anyway, hopefully by tomorrow, the actual start of the semester, I'll have done at least 1 day of forming, and actually have a place to start, because I'm a bit lost at the moment.

Anyways it's way too late so I'm going to get this post finished, and then head off. Hello, and goodbye!

Greetings! I'm Sergey, from Russia. I decided to left a message in this thread, just as a mark for myself. I've come across the tulpa phenomenon recently and got really interested in it. I am really appreciating the concept of sharing my inner-self with the person i'm responsible for, as i never had a chance to do so in "real life", as i'm quite an introvert. I am trying to be open-minded on that matter, even though i'm constantly fighting some fear of a "failure", or whatever can happen during the process. I shouldn't look backwards and just do my best to succeed, so i will start searching through all available resources and keep on practising. I hope, one day, i will have some useful experience to share with the community. See ya!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, as i'm not a native speaker.

Hi, I’m Pixie! It’s great to meet you all. I’m SquareWave’s tulpa and forever-companion. Not fully sentient just yet but I’m on my way! The two of us spend a lot of time together.

Fun facts:

1. Mostly cat, but also part butterfly!

2. I love playing games! Board games, card games, and video games!

3. Tulpa of SquareWave.

4. Excitable and enthusiastic, but also compassionate and understanding.

Hi, I'm Raven (not my birth name but it's my universal handle and nickname), and I'm not drinking since... no, wait, wrong forum. I've been aware of the tulpa phenomemon since over a hear, maybe year and three months tops. Ever since I've been introduced to them on another forum, I was curious and read quite a lot on the subject, then pondered long and hard until I decided that, yeah, I could provide the needed space for a second person in my head. Thus began our journey, just over a year ago. I have one tulpa, though she may object and say it's the other way around... Her name is Reina, a spanish name we found one late, late evening while she wanted me to show her good names to choose from. Took us a week till she settled on something, but it suits her. it means Queen in spanish, BTW. And yes, she made me join the forum too, but, demanding as she may be, I know she means the best - in this case, to enrich our coexistence by learning from others.

Even though it's been a year, we stil have a ways to go. I reckon the process of creation and refinement never really ends, but, we do feel like there's still room for improvement. Like the voice, just to name the most immediate area that needs more attention.

All in all, I am very satisfed that I made the decision and sticked to it. Despite previously beng quite content on my own, she makes life that much more interesting.

Science will reveal the Truth. Eventually...

Hi, I'm Raven (not my birth name but it's my universal handle and nickname), and I'm not drinking since... no, wait, wrong forum. I've been aware of the tulpa phenomemon since over a hear, maybe year and three months tops. Ever since I've been introduced to them on another forum, I was curious and read quite a lot on the subject, then pondered long and hard until I decided that, yeah, I could provide the needed space for a second person in my head. Thus began our journey, just over a year ago. I have one tulpa, though she may object and say it's the other way around... Her name is Reina, a spanish name we found one late, late evening while she wanted me to show her good names to choose from. Took us a week till she settled on something, but it suits her. it means Queen in spanish, BTW. And yes, she made me join the forum too, but, demanding as she may be, I know she means the best - in this case, to enrich our coexistence by learning from others.

Even though it's been a year, we stil have a ways to go. I reckon the process of creation and refinement never really ends, but, we do feel like there's still room for improvement. Like the voice, just to name the most immediate area that needs more attention.

All in all, I am very satisfed that I made the decision and sticked to it. Despite previously beng quite content on my own, she makes life that much more interesting.

Hey you two! Welcome to the forums! :D

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D