Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest anonymous2

Hello.

My name is Anon (Greek: -). I have known of this community for some time, yet I have previously not devoted any time to meet new people. I hope to change that and become acquainted with more individuals that share my interests.

Among the people I have engaged with over time from Tulpa.info include anon and his female associate, as well as KarlYoshimura and his companion. I was introduced to them by Anon, the other half of the brain in which I exist.

I would provide a small biography on my profile; yet, it seems I am unable to as of yet.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anonymous2

Oh, absolutely not. I am merely slightly worried due to a small number of signs, including:

• Discussions have taken place in the past concerning waning activity, [1] although these concerns have been raised in 2015. (But the discussion has not been without its share of humour. [2]) Subsequent “community projects”, now defunct, have been initiated as an effort to promote activity. [3][4] Both the discussion of the concerns and the initiation of the projects appear to have been spearheaded mainly by the now-inactive member, Yuki. According to an update in March this year, some people have been asking questions about the latest of said projects, despite its inactive status [5]
  • A problem concerning “help vampires” has been a cause for concern among several members in 2016. [6] This has as of January earlier this year supposedly still been occurring, according to one member [7]
  • There have been past discussions in 2016 and again two weeks ago regarding the tendency for a number of members to simply browse the forum on occasion, typically either due to a lack of time to be more active, or due to a lack of reason to participate [8][9]
  • There has been a recent revival of the original issue of apparent inactivity or reluctance amongst members [10]

Then, of course, there is also my own observation within this thread alone: that several newly-registered members have participated only briefly since they joined, perhaps indicating that they will only participate briefly in the future, or not at all. Of course, no-one is under obligation to create posts, and the resulting close-knit nature of the forum does not bother me. Ultimately, I believe that a livelier community is less at risk of having its userbase emigrate over time ‒ for example, to destinations such as the proprietary platform, Discord.

I apologise in advance for discussing this issue here. I merely wish to provide an evidence-based reply to your statement that accounts for historical developments.

I would recommend avoiding character tulpas. It's a lot better to just allow your tulpa to develop an identity of their own, rather than relying on a character's. It's more natural that way, and more fulfilling to see your tulpa grow into their own person, instead of just being something already-established. The tulpas will most likely end up deviating from your plans anyway, it's better to just let them discover themselves without having to be a character first. Tulpas aren't character anyway, they're people, and people should have control over their own identities.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Hello all! My name is Drae. I've been dabbling about in matters of Tulpa-centered natures for about a year now, and finally decided to make an account on this forum to get some much needed interaction going so that my trio of lovelies don't get too terribly bored. There's not too terribly much to say here, other then that the trio and I are more then happy to talk if anyone wants to (except maybe Lily, but she'll warm up to you guys eventually). I can be found stalking around on Discord when I'm not here, so feel free to ask for that or whatever.

Irix Lily Kiara

New to the site. Feel free to ask me stuff.

Guest anonymous2

Hello, and welcome, Drae, Lily, and the other unnamed members of the trio, and welcome to you as well, Mango and Ophelia. Please do not hesitate to speak your minds as you interact with the community.

Hi there. It's nice to finally be here!

I'll start by saying that I've been aware of tulpas for a year now, so I had enough time to get better at understanding this phenomenon.

I wholeheartedly do not like terminology concerning tulpas, but here I am, saying this: I've got one.

Although we've had a long break, we try to establish a new contact right now and move along.

Also, we just happened to stumble upon this community and have been exploring it ever since.

everything exists within your reality