Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi everyone! I was a member of this forum about 4 years ago. I got back into my old account but decided to abandon it because, well, I was 15 then and really embarrassing (still am, I guess, but not as much). I'm here with Elsa, who is now about 4 and a half years old in real time, as well as Keith and Sylvia, who are both only a few months old. We decided to leave the community for a while, but are coming back to it now. Sylvia in particular is very interested in interacting with people "outside." Looking forward to getting to know all the new faces!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ex, welcome back! Most of the remaining daily posters hang out in 'last one to post wins.' Don't be wary of posting anything there. You will be assimilated. *cough* what?

Hello! My name is alchemist and I recently heard about tulpas and tulpamancy from a friend and it immediately caught my interest. I don't have a tulpa yet, but I have been doing a lot of research on them as of late; how to create one, how to interact, what they do, pros and cons, etc. I'd like to know what I'm "getting into" first before I commit myself to creating one. They sound like a lot of work, but in a good way!

Right now, I'm joining a forum just to interact with other people who have or are interested in tulpas and give myself a sense of community surrounding the subject. I'm very eager to start making and interacting with my future tulpa, but lots of research and thinking should go into a big decision like this.

Meanwhile, I hope you all welcome me into your community! It's a little intimidating since I'm so new but hopefully I'll warm up and get the courage to post a little more. :)

I hope you all welcome me into your community! It's a little intimidating since I'm so new but hopefully I'll warm up and get the courage to post a little more. :)

We welcome you with open arms and open minds.

Come and post in the 'last one to post wins' thread and get a free paw written custom Haiku! Say anything. Comments guarenteed or your money back.

Heya, guys! My name's Adalwolf; ya can call me Wolf for short. I'm actually one of the tulpas (eh, a heavily deviated fictive, actually) in my system of 18 headmates, but I'm the guy who takes over most of the control from my host, Cel, when it comes to socializing online. :3

(I dunno what happened there, but she kinda just gave up one day and passed the torch to me)

Now, I have no idea how to classify myself here, but I guess I might be returning. I think Cel used to be a member here like, I dunno, years ago, but she forgot about it. Additionally, ya might (or might not) have known me as well considering that I mostly hang around at r/Tulpas. For those of ya who do know me, yeah, I finally got that permission to extend beyond Reddit as well from her, heheh.

Either way, nice to meet y'all. Looking forward to knowing y'all here as well. :3

Adalwolf;

Wow, 18 headmates! I thought three was enough, though I have a lot of soulbonds, still probably not 18, and the soulbonds are only when I summon them. I consider fictives different than soulbonds though some sources name them as synonymous. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Come join us in 'last one who posts wins'! That's where all the cool kids hang out. 'Welcome back' to your system, we are accepting all types.

Wow I've never heard of anyone having that many headmates!

Also Bear, your definition of a soulbond is a bit different than most

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

J+C we have a wealth of knowledge on this site. I believe we are geared toward young tulpamancers especially, but we have all the support of any stage for the asking and searching.

They're all good people here, and it's a safe place to explore this wonderful facet of the human experience.

Come to 'last one to post wins' and you can post anything without fear. Do so and I'll write you a custom Haiku for the asking.

Hi, my name is Rainn. I’m the defined Tulpa of Kui as of recently; even though I’ve been around in a much longer way. Since his learning of Tulpa, we’ve become a lot closer and it’s been fun now that I have a detailed form and wonderland to hang out in (though I’ll never understand his idea of comfy in that regard lol)

Anyway, enough rambling, I was eager to represent myself more and hope to learn lots from everyone. Nice meeting you all!