Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Don't worry at all Phoenixwolf! My host will create some poetry for you or something if you post in 'last one to post wins'. It's basically slow motion chat. Put whatever you want, even just 'post.'

Also, read those rules!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, everyone.

It's been years since I used a message board like this but I reckon it might be well worth it. I started creating a tulpa about a week ago and while my enthusiasm for this process is doing more than okay at the moment, I expect it might be good to involve myself in a dedicated community like this to keep it that way in the long run.

Just to briefly introduce myself, I live in Poland, I work with computers (currently looking for a job), my hobbies are playing guitar and singing, indie video games and doing geeky and nerdy shit.

It's nice to meet you all.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hellooo Phoenixwolf and Ika-Ika! Welcome to the community and (I hope) to the family! <3

Welcome Ika-Ika, i hope you find what you're looking for here, but i gotta tell ya, i'm pretty sure you will!

Come join us in 'the last one to post wins' game thread, post anything, but don't forget to read the rules! We look forward to getting to know you.

Hi!

My forum nickname is DNA, but my name is Anna and my Tulpa is (so far) called Dhalia (D and A)

I’m interested in Tulpae since 2015, but I created mine not so long ago. We don’t have a long history yet, but we’re doing great so far. Dhalia is barely talking and I have hard time separating her statements from mine, but I think I’m getting better at that.

I wanted to share something that happens to me today.

I wanted to make a base appearance for her, so I googled character generators and I used a random anime character generator, just to get started with something. I’m not the type of person that gets scared easily, but I wanted Dhalia to be a little more delicate than me when I created her.

Whenever I stumbled across something even a little “scary” (all-black eyes, dripping blood, etc) I genuinely felt shock and fear. Normally I wouldn’t get scared by something that trivial, but I think Dhalia would. And that made me feel so happy that she can share her emotions with me.

I also told her, that she can show me / mention Benedict Cucamberbatch, whenever she wants to address me. Yes, I meant Benedict Cumberbatch as a cucumber, I didn’t misspell his name. That may be kind of weird, but it turn out to be a fantastic way of communication, because Benedict Cucumberbatch isn’t a thing that I usually wonder about. When creating her appearance I wanted to give her a chance to make it partly her own choice. Few times when I asked her if it’s looking good, she just replied with a Cucumberbatch. I already love her so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you and ask for an advice on basics of Tulpamancy. I’m also from Poland, therefore, my English may be imperfect, but it’s my second language so I hope it’s not that bad.

I’m looking forward to having a conversation with more “advanced” Tulpamancers. Sorry for being so formal.

Have a great day!

17F8EC2D-0791-4898-B5BD-1D6F6C17E930.thumb.jpeg.cf273f33c092695a18cedd0d65ebad05.jpeg

Love, 

D and A

Everything sounded perfect (english). Cucumberbatch is hillarious, and so cute.

It sounds like you're on the right track, I also like your profie picture. You'll get a lot of support here. This thread can be your progress report if you like. (If it's not, maybe it is?) If so, I recommend changing the name in the first post, if you're not happy with the title.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

That pic is perfect. As Ashley said, you can have your own progress report but not here, there's a board for that.

Thank you for your support. I will probably change the title. The profile picture is the closest thing I could find that resembled Dhalia (she’s much cuter, hah).

Love, 

D and A

Just as a heads up, I know that there several themes and descriptions in my progress report that may be disturbing. If you have any questions or want a short and censored version, feel free to Private Message me.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hi Anna hi Dhalia! Love your everything, nice to meet you both! Welcome to the family <3