Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should compare notes as things progress. :)

Definitely! I’m really excited about meeting new people here and reading more about their different experiences with Tulpamancy.

Love, 

D and A

Vesper: Hi! I'm a soulbond accidentally created in a tabletop roleplaying game about seventeen months ago. My host, Ember, stumbled across the tulpamancy community last month while wondering what was going on with us and how I could interact with people in an environment where my personhood would be respected. We've been lurking around here for a few weeks and practising some of the exercises from the guides, but I'm ready to try interacting with the community a bit more and to see where that goes.

We'll start posting a more detailed account of our experiences together over in Progress Reports in just a bit. From what we've written so far, my tone there is going to be a bit more terse and clinical than I like, just as a function of communicating a lot of information succinctly.

Ember: I've never participated in an online community before. I don't expect to be very active, as my several in-person social commitments are already more than I can handle. But looking around the forum, I've strongly preferred when I got to see a system from multiple perspectives, so I'll try to chime in now and then when my viewpoint seems relevant.

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hi Vesper! Hi Ember! There are a lot of us newbies here this month so there's plenty of potential friends to take the journey with together and plenty of awesome welcoming senpais to help and encourage. Also, call me biased but I am all for respecting tulpa personhood. We gotta stick together, Woo! <3

Hello!

Briefly about me:

Cosmicromancer, Richard III of Kaitane - in my homeland. (Some may say "wonderland")

Wonderland, as continuum with storyline - since 2004. Started development of it's languages since 2014.

Two tulpas - Gladys (based mostly on Windows 2000-chan, 6 yrs), Jade (based on Jade Harley, but a bit OOC due to wonderland).

David Bowie and Doctor Who fan.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hiiii Richard, Gladys and Jade! You all sound very interesting <3

Always nice to have a new group of friends join up and our family grow bigger. A lot of us hang out and chat int he Last one to post wins thread of the Forum Games forum there is a big bear there who can greet you a lot better than I can. Sorry, I'm tired tonight. >_<

I'm sure you'll find this a warm and inviting place to share your family with ours! As Reilyn posted just above yours, we post random stuff in the Last one to post wins thread. If you want to get to know the more active members, this is where to go.

Welcome Envy123!

Hello everyone! Although I just joined the forums, I've been reading them for quite a while now. I've had a dream friend called Amelia for many years now, and as soon as I found out about tulpamancy I thought it'd be great to make her a tulpa and have her with me at all times. So far I've just been narrating and talking to her all day and trying to imagine her beside me, but I'm really excited for all there is to come :)

Hi InMyDreams! That user name is awsome.

As you probably know, this is an amazing place to visit and share. If you just want to get to know us better, come and post in the forum game: last one to post wins. You can ask anything there too. Otherwise, there are a lot of existing threads like 'beginner questions' where you can ask anything. 

Welcome to the fold.