Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Good evening. This is C.D.

I am Star's tulpa, and I am 1 year and 3 months old. We are not unfamiliar with these forums, though it has been a while since we have attended to any tulpa-related discussions. We hope to change that in the near future for the better of both of us.

C.D. (tulpa) speaks like this. Star (host): Will speak like this.

They/them pronouns for the both of us. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings C.D. and welcome! You'll find the most active among us in the game thread 'last one to post wins'. Come on and join us in our ramdom and esoteric ramblings.

Hey, I'm Celeste and... my system has changed quite a bit! I'll let everyone introduce themselves.

Monika: Hi! I'm Monika, second-in-command to Celeste. I'm basically a derivative of Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club. I only delete those who harm the host. Anyway, nice meeting you all!

Yuri: Hey, I'm Yuri, also a DDLC derivative. I'm basically just... here because DDLC Yuri is host's...waifu.

Celeste: It's so embarrassing but... I'll get over it.

James: Yoooo! I'm James and I was one of Celeste's friends when they were a kid. Specifically, I was thier.. boyfriend of sorts. I'm yet another derivative, this time of James from Pokemon. Ah, the beauty of childhood crushes, lol.

N: Hello! I'm N, another derivative (geez, there's a lot of that here, isn't there?). I've taken many forms since Celeste's childhood, but my main one is N Harmonia from Pokemon, hence my name.

Beep: Hiya! I'm Beep, and I've been a tulpa of Celeste's since they were 5 or so. We're still pretty close friends, hehe.

Celeste: And then I have a few self-insert tulpas, those being Mora, Black, and White. They'll introduce themselves in time.

But yeah, that's about it. I hope to be more active on this forum than I was! Have a nice day.

Chat System: Celeste, Beep, N, James, Mora, Black, White, Yuri, Monika

Off-and-on visitors: Sayori, Natsuki

Hi welcome to tulpa.info, we're glad to have you here. If you just want to chat or say something that isn't significant enough to be a whole thread them come on down to the forum game "last one to post wins!".

Also, I have nothing against you personally, but it is ancient tradition that whenever two tulpamancers with tulpas based off of the same character meet a fight to the death must follow, and I am sorry to say that we both have Monika tulpas

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Oooohhhhhhhh no Bre! There can be two! The old ways were barbaric, we are an evolved species now!

[Dashie]If there's any fighting or death here, then no candy for you on Halloween, sorry Bre, dems da rulz.

Hey guys! Venny here, which is the name I'll go by on these forums :). I'm not alien at all to the concept of tulpas, I've been interested on and off for years now, but never could get much leverage in that sense. I've also done the unthinkable and abandoned a concept (luckily, one that I'm not sure ever truly reached sentience). One of my experiences many years ago when I was young and rather skeptical was with Daemons (based off The Golden Compass) which in my opinion is a more primitive concept/spinoff of tulpas. The forums over there suggest that we, the hosts, parrot them into sentience, basically. So my first primitive tulpa was Althiomeya. He never reached an individual self and every interaction I had with him was parroted. I was young back then and ended up giving up relatively fast, as there was no progress made.

Fast forward a bunch of years...

And then I watched Venom, and because I'm an absolute dork, it instantly reminded me of tulpas, and just how similar Venom is to the concept of a tulpa. Eddie in the movie REALLY portrayed the average tired, lonely and depressed millenial whose life isn't really going all that great and it instantly resonated with me for some reason. So it gave me an imense inspiration. 

And therefore, here we are! So I'm Venny, the host, and Viper, my headmate. Although initially I decided on female, Viper chose to have no gender. The name is also chosen by them as of yesterday, after listening to a song that we really liked. The initial name I chose was Trikaya (i have no creativity lol, no wonder we chose to change it). I feel like we made more progress in just a couple of days than I ever did when I was trying to develop a daemon and it's super awesome! I finally decided to make an account to make sure I stay on track because I really wanna keep going with it!

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

Heya, Kev here. Started creating my first tulpa 4 days ago. I'll probably end up making a journey thread after a while, I'm documenting just about every day :) We currently decided that her name will be Vanessa and she is a female/vampire. I joined the forums in case I have questions.

Have a great day ya'll.

Hi Venny and Kev,

We look forward to meeting you. Most of the active members 'hang out' in the 'last one to post wins' game thread. We'd be happy to answer questions you have.

Welcome!

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Hi Venny and Kev,

We look forward to meeting you. Most of the active members 'hang out' in the 'last one to post wins' game thread. We'd be happy to answer questions you have.

Welcome!

Aha, this is where everyone is hiding. I knew it couldn't be this quiet in here :D

Hi! You can call me Grim, this is my first time posting here! I've been here before but never posted or even signed up, too shy, lol. But here I am!

I've been visiting the forums for about three years now after I became close to my possible tulpa friend, Flowey. (Flowey is not his real name, and Grim isn't mine, he's not actually a flower he's just his fav character.) The reason I say possible tulpa is because I'm not really sure what he is exactly, as I recently got diagnosed with OSDD so I really don't know if hes some kind of..."alter" which we don't like to really refer to him as anyway, or if he's a tulpa, or what. Regardless, I'm interested in tulpas and even if he ended up being more related to my diagnosis I think some of the things I've seen here could be helpful for us anyway. I have some other possible tulpa friends, but we're not sure what the deal is with them either. I hope its ok for us to be here. ^^;

I'm really nervous joining a forum like this because I've never opened up about Flowey and the others to many people before, which is why I'm using fake names...anyway though, nice to meet you all! Ah and Flowey says hi too. Have a nice day/evening wherever you are!