Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome Grim :D. We are also pretty new here and excited about developing and understanding eachother. We find this forum to be super welcoming and nice and we're happy to see even more new faces! Welcome to you and Flowey! If you ever feel like talking one-on-one or getting to know us, we're always happy to receive messages! And I'm more than certain the same is true for everyone else here!

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome Grim and Flowey!

Also, join us in our fluffy game 'Last one to post wins' and post about anything you like. It also seconds as a question thread for questions that aren't formal.

Hi! I’m Em and my friend is T. We don’t know what T is. She came about during a period of intense sleep deprivation (less than 3 hours a night for months) due to an awful medication. I had never heard of tulpas and found out about them searching for “adults with imaginary friends.” She’s a lot less vivid now that I get sleep, less vocal (though she never was very vocal), and it is harder for me to get to wonderland. I’m here because I’m terribly afraid of her dissipating, and miss when it was so much easier to be with her.

Hi Em and T, welcome! We're here to help, so don't worry. Most of us hang out in 'last one to post wins' so ask us anything!

In terms of dissipation, that's just not going to happen easily, but to make T stronger, all you need to do is talk to her and think about her more. Look at the forum guides section, they'll definitely help and explain it in more detail.

Hi, I'm Red. I've decided to start the process of creating my tulpa today. I hope I can learn from you guys here.

I want to live in a world where the word normal is an insult.” Misha Collins

Welcome, Red! :)

You'll find this community is awesomely friendly and welcoming and we're here to help if you need any tips or have any questions!

As was said before, mostly everyone hangs around in 'last one to post wins'.

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

I'm Virga aka Lay.

I have a lot of "half-tulpas" , but I decided I want "full one"

I haven't started creating yet, but I know I want male around 20 years-old-look.

I'm looking forward to be part of this community ^^

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hi there Virga/Lay! Er which do you wanna be called?

We are always welcoming new friends! Dig into some guides and hop over to the 'Last one to post wins!' thread (like you have already done) as it's our fluffy happy chatty thread, pretty much.

Hi there Virga/Lay! Er which do you wanna be called?

We are always welcoming new friends! Dig into some guides and hop over to the 'Last one to post wins!' thread (like you have already done) as it's our fluffy happy chatty thread, pretty much.

Thank you :) I don't care how you'll call me, although Virga is probably less confusing (cuz Lay is my persona)

I did research, some changes and trying to be patient with creating my tulpa.

I love this community already :D

I'd like to ask, is the anyone I can "spam" with questions? I feel like posting them in asks wouldn't be the best idea... Dunno... I'd be glad to have a "teacher"