Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I'd like to ask, is the anyone I can "spam" with questions? I feel like posting them in asks wouldn't be the best idea... Dunno... I'd be glad to have a "teacher"

There's no limit to asking questions in the FAQ thread. You are more than welcome to PM me, but I may not respond at worst a couple days or so. If you ask in the Last One To Post Wins! thread it may get buried.

There is also a mentorship thread if you are interested… https://community.tulpa.info/thread-mentorship-program?highlight=mentor

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, new to tulpa's in general. I had a friend who had a tulpa and i was looking for information on tulpas (Maybe even planning to create one once i get my existing problems fixed)

Sorry in advance as i may not be on here much. :-_-

Not too active and the others don't talk very much to strangers.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Nice to have a friendly visitor 11mail, Hiii! Feel free to poke around and ask questions, we often chat away and post fluff in the games Last One to Post Wins! Thread. :3

Hello, I'm Hiraeth! I knew about this forum half a year ago, and decided before a month to finally make a tulpa. It didn't worked so well because I forced too less, I'm still a newbie to this and I would appreciate if you could help me! :)

I'm looking forward to being a member in this community. ^^

Hello, I'm Hiraeth! I knew about this forum half a year ago, and decided before a month to finally make a tulpa. It didn't worked so well because I forced too less, I'm still a newbie to this and I would appreciate if you could help me! :)

I'm looking forward to being a member in this community. ^^

Yay new newbie! :D

Welcome Hiraeth, we're happy to help! Most of us hang out in the forum game, 'last one to post wins'. You can ask questions there or in the general questions thread.

I hope to see you around.

Been lurking and researching the tulpa community since 2013, and finally decided to take it seriously enough to join! I’m currently in my third day of the Tulpa creation process and am very interested in the science/pseudoscience behind it all.