Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Another Rei? O_o. Well, I only let Lance call me that so.. Anyway!

Hi! Welcome back both of you! We fluffy chat a lot on the game thread, Last one to post Wins and there's bunched of fun stuff to do. If you prefer (slightly more) stuffy chat over fluffy chat, there's the actual chat thread in the lounge. XD

Oh! Uh, if you guys wanna, it's pretty simple to make an account for Rei for a little bit of that fun "I own this" feeling, it's easy to link yours together.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry about whether or not you "belong" here, it's not a very exclusive club and you don't have to have a tulpa to join (though it does certainly sound like you do have a tulpa)

Thank you! The welcome we have received has be a really nice surprise. Even if I didn't have Topaz sending encouragement, I think I still would have eventually created an account just so I could learn more. 

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Hi all,

I (we, really) used to come here a while back*, but, due to life circumstances at the time, we agreed that she would take more of a background role.

Without going into detail, lately, I have been having some problems with depression and loneliness, and, out of the blue, my old mindfriend came back to look after me (for which I am grateful).

I'm Twentysixpointtwo, and my mindfriend, tulpa, waifu and partner in crime is Rei.  We're pleased to (re)meet you all.

*couldn't get back into our old account, sorry.

Welcome back. If you still want to get back into your old account, send me a private message with the email associated with that one and I'll help you out.

Hey fellas, I've returned. It sure has been a while, maybe a year or so? Idk but yeah I'm back~

-Tethys and Isabella

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

Hello! Welcome back! I wasn't around in 2017, and I look forward to getting to know you guys!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I suppose I should say hello. I'm Finn, a host-in-training.

I found out about Tulpas from meeting one online. She was nice enough to explain this stuff to me. I was confused when she called herself that, wondering if it was another form of gender I wasn't aware of or something. When she explained that no, she was actually a sentient thought-form inside her hosts head, one that he willingly created, I felt an itch in the back of my mind. Not a Tulpa itch mind you, I've never had anything like a Tulpa before, but the kinda itch that makes someone curious.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but something about the whole arrangement seemed... nice, I guess.

Three days ago I stumbled onto this place and well... started forcing by accident? I did so while reading on what forcing is, I guess my mind just started without my consent.

I then proceeded to have an ethical debate with myself on whether or not to go through with it all. After all, I didn't want to make a new life without being sure that I could: take care of them, be sure that they don't live in constant misery, or get bored with them and basically murder them due to lack of care.

Clearly, I decided I could do all of these things.

So yeah. That's me. I'm excited about all of this. The prospect of not being alone in my head is a great one, and the perspective and companionship that I could gain are too great to pass up.

Some minor warnings: I like to make jokes at my own expense, and I am a total noob at all of this. 

Thanks for listening/reading.

I suppose I should say hello. I'm Finn, a host-in-training.

I found out about Tulpas from meeting one online. She was nice enough to explain this stuff to me. I was confused when she called herself that, wondering if it was another form of gender I wasn't aware of or something. When she explained that no, she was actually a sentient thought-form inside her hosts head, one that he willingly created, I felt an itch in the back of my mind. Not a Tulpa itch mind you, I've never had anything like a Tulpa before, but the kinda itch that makes someone curious.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but something about the whole arrangement seemed... nice, I guess.

Three days ago I stumbled onto this place and well... started forcing by accident? I did so while reading on what forcing is, I guess my mind just started without my consent.

I then proceeded to have an ethical debate with myself on whether or not to go through with it all. After all, I didn't want to make a new life without being sure that I could: take care of them, be sure that they don't live in constant misery, or get bored with them and basically murder them due to lack of care.

Clearly, I decided I could do all of these things.

So yeah. That's me. I'm excited about all of this. The prospect of not being alone in my head is a great one, and the perspective and companionship that I could gain are too great to pass up.

Some minor warnings: I like to make jokes at my own expense, and I am a total noob at all of this. 

Thanks for listening/reading.

Welcome! You're not the only total noob, so no worries. I'm currently going through everyone's accounts on their Tulpa development. I'm finding it very encouraging and interesting. I suggest going through those as well as all the other informational guides.

Welcome! You're not the only total noob, so no worries. I'm currently going through everyone's accounts on their Tulpa development. I'm finding it very encouraging and interesting. I suggest going through those as well as all the other informational guides.

I'll keep that in mind. Kinda makes me feel better that I am not the only noob at this. I am just really worried that I will somehow screw up the lifeform that is now (slowly) developing in my mind. But, such should go to my progress reports rather than here.

Hello Finn!

Don't worry, I'm starting too, and I'm also worried ^^"

I think it's like parenting, when your worried about your child :)

True... all the problems with parenthood, and some intense mental imaging, all with the kicker that they will be a mental equal for the most part.

Still, the anxiousness is a part of the process I assume.

The hard part is that I lack a visual imagination, so making the wonderland and form, and symbolizing interactions are all gonna be hard at first.

So fellow noob, good luck making the mind baby :P