Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome SelF7! We hope to see you around and are happy to try to answer your questions. The more social among us frequent the games, and specifically, 'last one to post wins'.

Thanks!

Hello all, my name is Ethan, I'm 18, plan on going to college for cybersecurity, and have been diagnosed with high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. I'm a massive geek (just in case you couldn't tell by my choice of college major) for just about everything, and despite how charismatic or confident I may seem on this board, I'm actually quite awkward in person.

I began the creation of my first Tulpa the day I made this account, and I seem to already be getting progress in terms of visualization. I hope to have a long and happy stay on this forum!

"Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark."

Greetings Ethan! We hope you have a long and happy stay with us! Don't forget to check out 'last one to post wins' and the other broken forum games.

[bear] They're not all broken... i think.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Greetings Ethan! We hope you have a long and happy stay with us! Don't forget to check out 'last one to post wins' and the other broken forum games.

[bear] They're not all broken... i think.

Thank you, Ashley! And don't you worry, I'm a sucker for forum games.

"Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark."

So... I'm not entirely sure how to introduce myself, but the 'new members' guide says to, I guess I'll figure it out. I'm on this forum mainly because I'm fairly certain I've had a tulpa from long before I ever found out about the community. She's a tiny bit irritated (if she exists, that is) that I've decided to label her, but I guess that's how things'll be. So, Erin and I should be sticking around and asking a ton of questions! :D

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hii!

If she exists? How can she be irritated if she doesn't exist? Plus, I get "tulpa" sounds like a label but around here it doesn't mean "thing in your head", it means "totally neat and unique person who is amazing and real and stuff", or something like that.. So don't take it as an insult, Erin! Feel free to ask away, and poke around all the handy threads and a lot of us meet up on the Last One to Post Wins thread in games.. Or you know, the slower and helpful (but less cute and fluffy) chat thread in the lounge.

We are all people here. Nice to meet you both!

Hello! My name's Aubrey. I thought I'd create an account here to make it easier for myself since I've gotten interested in this forum recently. I hope to learn some interesting stories and enjoy the community here. Not much else to say really!

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Hi! There's a fluff-heavy chat thread in Last one to post wins, and a slower chat thread in Chat Thread. Come talk: we're friendly!

Any reason for being interested? Thinking about making a tulpa? (Or are you a tulpa?) If you have any questions, feel free to ask in either one of the chat threads or the Q&A board.

-J

Edit: Spelling

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Hey, everyone

Just joined a few hours ago. I was on face book in one of my groups. I was on an Atheist group and talking about God. Some one mentioned Tulpas and said i might be interested in that. I think the thing was i brought up that who is God and Who is talking to you?

I study many religions and have conversations with many Gods and Goddesses Jesus, Mary, Buddha, Satan even...at least i thought so. 

I have a spirit guide named Zachary...at least i thought so i mean people say oh, it's mental illness or something. 

This one Atheist showed me this site and it looks really interesting. See i study many religions, self help books, and stuff and I guess my brain digs for that information if i need it.

I kind of wonder if the beings i talk to are Tulpas I mean if it was really Jesus from 2000 years ago i don't think he would like me talking to Satan.

Also. why is my "Jesus" different from let's say some Pentecostal minister who says Jesus spoke to him and talked about hell?

Obviously, these are aspects of myself and this site has a lot of good information about working with them. 

I already have Tulpas i think...i just never knew that word...for some reason my mind is saying "Talupa"...have no idea why.

I will be exploring this tomorrow and the weekend. I think this could help in my connection with Zachary. and My Gods and Goddesses.

I love the idea of this site...man, it is hard sometimes...you can't just talk about this with anybody.

I was born with handicaps and spirituality and I guess you would call them Tulpas have always been a better friend than people.

Not saying i would give up people but, you know the best freind you'll ever have is yourself in my opinion. 

See you all later