Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy yourself, it may be a different place you once knew, but it's friendly and inviting. So feel free to join us in our games. Help us get to 30k posts in Last One to Post Wins!

Hello, everyone. Cosmogramma here, but you can refer to the person posting this message as Luna. I've recently formed a tulpa (or tulpa-adjacent-being-in-progress) known as Soli. I'm currently trying to bring him into further fruition and he will ideally be posting on the forum as well in the future. You can find me in the progress reports very soon. Cheers.

- Luna

Welcone Luna! This is a genuinely warm and safe place, so feel free to come talk to us in the chat in my signature or in the forum game, Last One To Post Wins.

Good luck with Soli, we'll help you the best we can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... I've been lurking for a very long time, but now I finally built up the courage to start posting. My hesitation is because although the concept of tulpas is fascinating to me and I have studied it for a few years, I didn't actually start to develop one until the past three weeks or so. I will make a progress report thread with the details in the near future. See ya around!

- AJ (host)

Welcome! I'm always happy when a lurker steps in. I look forward to reading your progress report.

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread