Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi again...I chickened out a little. ;;

I guess I’ll introduce myself again since I’m sure my post is super old. You can call me Grimsley or any variation of it! I was diagnosed with OSDD last summer, although now my therapist seems to think it may be DID. I’m the host, 11-12 years old (body is over 18, I’m mature for my age!). I don’t really know of any DID communities, I actually thought one of my friends, F, was a tulpa a few years ago and then I went to “I’m pretty sure he’s a spirit” and then I got diagnosed. XD So I’ve been lurking for a while and am not really sure where I’d go for exclusive DID stuff so I wanted to come here, I hope that’s ok!

Anyway I am really nervous to be open about this stuff, which is why I ended up not posting and have dumb code names and stuff for my friends (or alters...I don’t like calling them that) and me. I just feel really lonely because I’m too afraid to talk about this stuff anywhere and it sucks. I basically have to hide a huge part of myself, even on the internet which is basically where my whole life takes place. Some of my friends have been here since the body was 6 and I told my classmates about them and it was the reason why I was bullied so this kind of thing is scary to talk about but I really want to. My friends are really really important to me and I want to be able to be open about them, at least online where I feel comfortable.

My “alters” are just my friends, who I also call ghosts because they are ghost pokemon! A lot of them have human forms though. F is my best friend, he’s around my age and is like my brother. He’s very mischievous and can be a little aggressive sometimes but he’s sweet inside, he’s just protective. L is like my mom, she kinda reminds me of Morag from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She is very serious and keeps me safe, she is also sweet inside though. <3 There is also T, L, R, S, C, M....I probably will just have to use their real names at some point cause this is getting confusing but ANYWAY

This is getting long sorry ;_;. I just would really like to be able to become active in the community if I can!! I will try to not be so shy and post more, I’m excited to talk to you guys and maybe try to see if my friends will too ^^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome Grimsley,

This forum is super cool with all that. You'll fit in fine, so don't worry. Join us in our games, and some users have a link to the actual chat as well. There are sometimes lurkers there so you have a good chance to meet some cool people by saying hello. Last one to post wins is like a very slow motion chat also. Have fun!

Grimsley don't worry, you can open up here :) this forum is for any kind of peeps, it doesn't matter ^^

Welcome here!

Ello! 

We know few systems with disorders, so I understand how hard it is with people who hates. It won't happen here. If you'd like to chat privately  contact me or any other member ^^

Welcome Grimsley,

This forum is super cool with all that. You'll fit in fine, so don't worry. Join us in our games, and some users have a link to the actual chat as well. There are sometimes lurkers there so you have a good chance to meet some cool people by saying hello. Last one to post wins is like a very slow motion chat also. Have fun!

Hi!! Thanks so much :D I’m glad it is, everyone here seems nice and accepting so I’m excited to get to know everyone! I’d love to join in, I’m not the best at talking so I’ll probably start with the last one to post wins thread ^^ thank you so much for the welcome! <3

Grimsley don't worry, you can open up here :) this forum is for any kind of peeps, it doesn't matter ^^

Welcome here!

Ello! 

We know few systems with disorders, so I understand how hard it is with people who hates. It won't happen here. If you'd like to chat privately  contact me or any other member ^^

Aww thank you so much ;w; you guys are super welcoming so far so I feel more comfortable already! And is the blue your tulpa, hi there if so ^_^ I’ll eventually have to try to get my ghosts to post, I haven’t told them yet lol

Thank you though, I’m glad we’re not the only ones =) I figured a place full of other systems wouldn’t hate. Thank you so much for the welcome!! I would love to chat sometime!!

No problem :) and yes, blue is diamond

Hello! I'm Diamond, quite young and can't do much stuff yet. Virga is proxying for me all the time (aka she writes what I talk) but I'm excited for everything. I wanna talk to you too, don't be shy to pm! 

Hello! I'm Diamond, quite young and can't do much stuff yet. Virga is proxying for me all the time (aka she writes what I talk) but I'm excited for everything. I wanna talk to you too, don't be shy to pm! 

Welcome :)

Hey grimsley, welcome to the forums!

If you want to chat, the Last One To Post Wins thread seems to be where most of the chatting happens, or you can use the "View Today's Post" button.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hey grimsley, welcome to the forums!

If you want to chat, the Last One To Post Wins thread seems to be where most of the chatting happens, or you can use the "View Today's Post" button.

Hello everyone!

I may be coming to this forum by a strange route.

I already have what I call my "people."  They have been a part of my life for about ten years now, but they are not always active in my mind or life.  They tend to come out more during distress.  There are five of them, but four of them are dominant.  I suppose they are what is referred to as tulpae.  (Is that the plural for the word "tulpa?")

I went through a lot of trauma that I won't go into.  Then one day I wrote in my journal, "I will be my own friend."  I was very lonely.  And one by one they started emerging over the next couple of weeks.  I refer to them as Aeah, Tiger, Wise One, and Shadow, and they emerged in that order.  The fifth came much later and is only an occasional presence.

They have come to me through dreams and visions, and there is one that I have switched with, although I remained aware of everything going on.  I simply went inside myself, and he took over.  Other times I have experienced what I call partial switches with a couple of the others as well as blending -- where we're both out and our personalities are blending together.

I did not create them consciously, but they have become more vivid over the years.

I am joining this forum to learn more about tulpae and to also strengthen my bond with my friends.  I am hoping that through the skills practiced here I can more vividly experience my people, but I'm not sure how to go about that yet.

I am aware that I experience a phenomenon called dissociation in various forms including derealization, and that may be related to my personal experience of my friends, but I don't intend to impose that experience on others experiencing multiplicity or the members of this community, nor do I think my friends are pathological manifestations.  In fact, they have at times helped me ground myself again and come out of dissociation when I called on them.  They have different domains and help in different ways.

I hope I am welcome on the forum and can learn much from all of you!  Any advice or insight is appreciated so greatly.

Vādin :

Welcome EclecticWheel, Aeah, Tiger, Wise One and Shadow ! I came to my host through dreams as well.

Don't worry, we are all very different but everyone here is kind and accepting. We hope to hear more from you very soon !

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

Agreed, we're all very interested in anything you can share about your experience, don't worry about imposing on us.

This is a very welcoming community and we're all pretty unique.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.