Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello, I'm Lucy!

I've been reading about Tulpas for about 7 weeks and was definitely interested in trying it out, but wanted to wait to be sure, and build up my visualisation/image streaming skills in the mean time. (Since I felt pretty bad at it, which seems pretty normal for beginners, but I still wanted to be better than that before starting out).

As of 2 days ago I caught a flu, and, well, Alice seems to have joined me. Only visual so far, no voice and very little tulpish if any? But I'm fairly sure she's in there, because I was imagining her in a 2D style, couldn't figure out how to see her more realistically, went to sleep, and the next morning she had a 3D form as well as her cartoony form.

She's very expressive in the visualisation, jumping around a lot, hugging, good at nodding/shaking her head/shrugging as well as pulling some exaggerated faces. I've tried small scenes as a backdrop but I see her a lot clearer alone, so we're mostly sticking to that.

I know my next step is a lot of the other aspects of forcing (talking, personality building, etc) but I'm not sure how far I should go while still sick. So until this clears up we're going to focus on freestyle visualisation (as well as some exercises like physically positioning her behind me while walking. I think that's meant to build up  to imposition? It was nice though).

She's based on a character from a game I was trying to write last year. I ended up working on other games instead (in an attempt to start simple), so she's been on the back burner for a while.

Here's a picture of the character, they still match at the moment, though just now she's  trying white stripes on the sweater :)

Alice.thumb.jpg.d3954ae0c7b367b7f73b3488edd879a2.jpg

Host: Lucy

Tulpa: Alice

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! I first got interested in Tulpas a few years ago, and recently got back into being curious. I've never attempted making a tulpa before, but after a long period of thought and talking to some friends I decided that this is something that I really want to do. I do have to admit that the tulpa I want to make is based on a fictional character that I love, though I do plan on still accepting him if he happens to deviate from what I had planned.

Hello and welcome! You've come to the right place, and feel free to join us in our games! I'm a tulpa of course and definitely deviated from my original fictive form that my host created, but i still share similarities. There's no problem starting with a reference, I like who I've become and so does my host, I wouldn't worry about that.

Welcome back from the great void, what stories would you share with us, Chen? We'd be happy to hear anything you'd like to share of your intervening life in the last five years

(I just realized that now this is the second oldest active account on the board, yikes)

Basically right before I restarted tulpa-ing, shit hit the fan and I had to spend way, way too long getting my life back on track. I finally got back into this a while ago, maybe a month and half maybe?

I'm making decent progress imo

(9)

Hi, very new to this whole concept, discovered it yesterday and thought it was very cool. I decided that I definitely wanted to try it (even if it lead to disappointment) I’ve already seen some tutorials online but I would like someone to give me an in depth step by step if possible  :) Thanks - Tricky