Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

hi, i'm awe!

im an artist with a lot of dreams and ideas who tends to get a bit fussy about being judged by others, so i'm really having doubts about having a tulpa.

regardless of that, my tulpa is Vincy, a yellow eastern dragon. i could draw him later.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hiya awe and Vincy! Any chance the name is related to Van Gogh or Da Vinchi? Anyway, this is a great community for headmates and those who have them or want them so, no judgies here, to speak of. One of the most active threads around here is in the games section, under the Last one to Post Wins, but feel free to read up, start your own progress report or just dive right into discussions. Maybe even start some too.

Hi and welcome Awe and Vincy! We're pretty tame here for the most part, if you would like to share your art but not get any negative comments, just say so. We've grown quite a bit as artists by the comments and support of the lovely people here.  We hope to see more of you, have fun!

As they've said, welcome to Tulpa.info Awe and Vincy. If you're hoping to not be judged by others, then you've come to the right place.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

So I made this account, like, two years ago?? And I forgot about it??? That's wild. Anyways, hi, my name is Viktor (he/him) and the tulpa-headmate-dae-thingy here is PM. We're just checking things out //finally// and seeing what's up. Don't give too much thought to the icon, I just really like The 100. I'm an ESTP, 8w7, Ravenclaw, and can list off every other kind of fandom personality test but I'll leave it at that. I'm a creative writing high school students with a plan on becoming a fiction writer; so, I'm expecting to be eating ramen noodles and sleeping out of my car for the rest of my life. 

I might as well say a few words, so, hi, I'm PM (they/he). Just living life as living people do. Our tulpa journey has been... interesting. I'm sure Vik will say what he wants when he wants too, but my two cents in the hat says that I'm just thrilled to be here and typing. It's the little things in life that we all have to learn to enjoy. I don't really have all that many likes and dislikes, but I do have an interest in Korean culture (KPOP just about completely sucks, though) and want to learn Korean, also Vik has turned me on Unlike Pluto. The 100 is good, too. Anyway, I sound like a Victorian grandma, so I'll say my a-dos. 

Welcome Viktor and PM, that's an interesting introduction, I hope you find this forum useful and share your story with us. Feel free to join us in our games too!

Hello. My username is Spectator101, SP101 for short. I do not have a tulpa, and I probably won't be going to have one anytime soon. I still don't know much about this, but from what I have read, tulpas seem like quite the commitment which is going to be a problem for me since I rarely follow up on anything I decide to do. So for now, I will be mostly just lurking here and gather some more information.

Let's not get our hopes up.

That is a completely reasonable decision. By all means, you'll find lots of information on tulpa.info.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Hello, call me Ghibli or Sarah. I feel like I'm a veteran in this tupla thing, but really I only just found out the term existed. I'm 24 now and my first tupla appeared when I was about 12. He's called Sasukie. Originally I based him on a character from a novel I was writing, but he's nothing like how he first started out all those years ago. I have three in total: Sasukie, Miss, and Kai. I think if you ever have chance to talk to one of them it'll be Kai. He's a people person.

Honestly, I joined this site because I've had my tulpas for the longest time but I've never had the courage to talk about them with anyone. They are such wonderful people that I want someone to know they exist. (Sorry, I know this is long. I'm just excited). I'm aware many people are sceptical about tuplas, and honestly I had doubts. But a few years ago Kai helped me down from a really bad panic attack. Panic attacks in themselves take over the mind but Kai was separate from my thought processes and managed to get me out of it. That's all the proof I'll ever need.

So, hello everyone! I can't wait to talk with all of you and find out about your tulpas. If you have any questions about my three then please message me. I just want the world to know how great they are.