Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome Ghibli, Sasukie, Miss, and Kai! We look forward to meeting you all!

Please have fun and join us in our games.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everyone, please call me espa :^] ive been interested in tulpas for a while, but just recently started creating one. (his name is japhet!) besides tulpas i really love pokemon, yugioh, and cats. i also love studying history, especially world war one and two.

anyways i hope i can make some friends here and learn more about tulpas! ^_^

Did you name yourself after the pokemon espur? No judgement here, after all I named myself after a Pokemon too

yes, i did! espurr is one of my favorites :^] i like your username as well!

I'm not really new here but i have a account now : ) I'm H,im dragonchann8's tulpa nice to see you guys again : )

I'm H ! I'm dragonchan8's tulpa! aahhh im so happy she let me have a account.

? - hello everyone!

i'm a seventeen year old male art idiot who loves mushrooms and cozy stuff!! 

i've been looking through these forms for years, and with recent events in my life leading me to become a bit more interested with the concept of tulpas, i decided to finally make an account! i've tried many times throughout the years to create my own tulpa, but i would always either get distracted in life or get frustrated with the lack of instant results, an extremely immature approach to take these things. now, i really want to put my all into it and create my own tulpa from the ground up!

i don't have an vision right now of how exactly i want them to be, no forms or set personalities in mind yet, but i want to simply try and create someone. i feel like a rambling idiot, but i truly am excited for this new community and opportunities. if you actually read all this mess, i wanted to thank you! i hope you have a super rad day!! ?

??

We did have a super day! Oh, I love your heart path!

Welcome and please enjoy yourself. If you're feeling fun, join us in our games!

Hello everyone.

I went down the rabbit hole a few years ago and ended up here, and I've wanted to create a tulpa ever since. Now I'm in university and finally have a place to myself, so the time seems right for it. As of now I'm still doing a bit of research/planning before getting started, but I'll be dedicating a lot of time to it when I'm ready. Should be interesting to see how it goes.