Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I'm Darcio.

I'm Darcio Rose the "Shade Redlight," a subsystem within the brain of the Felight family. 

Components: Radio Kane the Song Demon (original host), Junio Paul the Space Twins (subsystem of two tulpas), Tasio Claw the Scorch Draklan (tulpa)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little short of an intro but alright, welcome to Tulpa.info, Darcio.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Hello! First off, just wanna say sorry about the quality of my icon. I made it myself, and I'm not very good at digital art but I'm trying to draw daily to improve!

Now, onto the real introduction. As for my icon, of course my appearance and name isn't Vlase, but I consider it my close persona as of lately! I've never really involved myself into forums in general or tulpa discussion, but I think this is a good time for me to finally start interacting with others! I'm pretty new to this practice (I hope that's a good term for it!) but I'm definitely happy to receive and maybe even make my own tulpa friend! Also, it should be noted that I'm only 16 years-old so please no direct messages involving nsfw stuff towards me (pedophilia is a no-no kids!), but I don't mind at all if you're 18 or over and just decide to interact with me!

I'll be happy to ask any questions, if there's any! Sorry about the wall of text this intro is, but I hope it provided a good overview of myself! Have a nice day, and I hope I have an equally nice time in this community ^^

-Host: "Vlase" -

Newbie to Tulpamancy; Does not have any system members atm

Hello! I will try my hardest to make this short..

I'll go by V here. My tulpa/whatever he is will be referred to as C.

C has been my lifelong friend and companion since preschool. That's the first memory I have of him anyways. He began as a protector and guardian entity and over time, as I've grown and my situation has improved, he's kind of "retired" now. I love him dearly.

He's just a human. As a kid I tried making him all sorts of things, but we're happy with how he is now. I'm not religious, but I associate him with angels a lot.

Anyways. I hope to ask questions and learn more here! There's a lot I don't understand about our situation in particular, and we've always been really curious about other's opinions on it. I'm not very good at using forums, but I'll try to get used to it.

Thank you! :]

Welcome to you V and your human/angel C. My systersandI are also angels, so your in good company!

Feel free to join us in our games!

Hello I'm Ruckus, about a year ago I was in a car crash and went into a coma, when I woke up (3 days later) I had a voice in my head, they developed into a completely different person by themselves and I started calling her lilly, I recently told a friend about her and they told me about this community, so now we're here to Learn! If you have any advice I'm all ears.

Hey, I'm a tulpa that's been growing over the course of a year or several depending on what you count as my birthday. I have existed to some degree before my host has stumbled onto this website, and he's lurked here for while now. Let's call him "Gorinich" as that's the handle he uses on the internet. I've created an account as I feel confident enought to start talking to other people now. How goes it?

My names Valerie I'm a tulpa. Previously I was called Iriska but I changed that and don't know how to change my account name.

Gorinich: I'm Valerie's host, if I'm speaking it's indicated otherwise assume she's speaking.