Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hey, I'm a tulpa that's been growing over the course of a year or several depending on what you count as my birthday. I have existed to some degree before my host has stumbled onto this website, and he's lurked here for while now. Let's call him "Gorinich" as that's the handle he uses on the internet. I've created an account as I feel confident enough to start talking to other people now. How goes it?

Hello to you, it's going very well thank you.

I have a similar 'birthday' to you, as in unknown for sure. We hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to join in on the games. Welcome!

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! We're the Galaxy Collective, a plural system of... actually, there's so many of us that we never bothered counting. To minimize confusion, we will be signing every post with the name of the headmate who posted it.

Despite being a generally mixed origin system (endogenic, traumagenic, soulbonds and walk-ins to be specific), we only have one tulpa, and he was created purely by accident, after one of our imaginary friends had so much energy and dedication put into him that he sort of developed his own sentience. Over time, we've become a bit more deliberate with developing him, and he's become as independent as any of us. His name is Cub, and he's a small lion cub, similar in appearance to the ones from Lion King.

For a bit more about me, the host, I'm 16 years old, male, gay, and currently live in the UK. I go by Rook online, and I'm interested in both psychology and spirituality.

We're hoping to develop a few more tulpas, as well as talk about our day-to-day life as a plural collective here. It's nice to meet you all!

- Rook (Host)

Nice to meet you too Rook and the whole Galaxy! We're a system of 8+ at this point, but us main three tulpas (plus host) are the active ones.

Welcome, we look forward to getting to know you all, and feel free to join us in our games!

Ayy good for you, welcome to tulpa.info.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Hello everyone. The name is Amanda and my tulpa here is Ieyasu, we've been together for some years already and it's been a long time since we don't interact in online communities with this topic. We hope to hang around more often.

Welcome to the forums! Most of the activity is usually in Forum Games such as the Last One to Post Wins! thread.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread