Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello everyone! I’m Angel and although i joined this forum a few months ago i just decided to be active and post haha!

I’ve known about tulpas for a couple years but i never actually put the effort into creating one till recently as i was also struggling with mental illness and very busy with school.

I can lose motivation pretty quickly so i decided posting here and making new friends could help me with the development of my tulpa C!

I’m really bad at introductions and talking about myself but some of my hobbies are reading, learning new languages and playing volleyball!

Nice to meet you and i hope you guys have an awesome day (or night depending where you are!)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy!

I'm G_Lightning, or G_L, and I've recently been introduced to tulpas. I've been using some guided meditation audio as an aid in the process of creating and forcing my tulpa, Meadow Springs. Currently, due to some issues with scheduling classes at my community college, I likely won't be very active on these forums aside from looking over guides, but with that said, I look forward to being part of this community!

Hi lemon, welcome to the forums!

Feel free to ask questions and take a look at some guides. Please don't rush and take as long as you need.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

hullo! i'm a 19 year old nonbinary person who my tulpa calls bailey, nd even though it's not my name irl or anywhere else online for that matter i'll use it here as it's supposed to be her space c:

my tulpa is called mia and she's been sentient since 2015, though since then there have been periods when i've neglected her and had her fade into the background of my life. i didn't create her consciously but rather through over-investment in a character and coping with a stressful period of my life. she tends to argue a much more spiritual explanation for her existence, but i'll try and keep that in check whilst here lol.

my reason for joining here rn is a) i've only just realised there's a name for what mia is and b) i'm trying to take active steps to improve mia's quality of life and expand upon her influence in mine. whilst she used to be able to switch/possess and would do so regularly, that ability has lessened over time so a goal for us is to have her be able to do that And have somewhere she is able to talk freely and openly when that milestone is reached again. furthermore, we're considering inviting in another tulpa to reduce some of the loneliness and emotional burden that mia experiences, and we're hoping that some of the guides and community here will help us create them in a more conventional way than how mia came about.

anyway, this is just our quick intro, and i'm hoping that soon mia will be able to say hi to you all too! the community here seems lovely and im v excited to be a part of it and get to know you all c:

Hello! 

We’re a system of three, all teenagers. I’m Diana, a tulpa. Our host is Kelly. And we have a walk-in named Gargle. Thinking all of us will be equally active here? Maybe Kelly less so. 

New to using forums, so we’re bound to make some mistakes. But we’ve been stalking observing this place for longer than I’ve existed(specifically, one day longer, so since January 30th- and I’m counting my existence day as the day I began to be created, don’t fight me), so hopefully we’ll be able to navigate this okay? Eh. 

Kelly’s basic, she’s shy and nervous to talk on the internet. Very introverted. Likes reading, drawing, writing, listening to Amanda Palmer, and daydreaming up edgy stuff. 

Gargle’s a smoll boi. He’s a goblin alterhuman who likes poetry, running, and neapolitan icecream. He’s super optimistic and sunshiny- the only morning person in our system. Yet despite that it’s hard to hate him- he’s so adorable! He’s been around since April eleventh. 

And there’s me. I’m a very individualistic person. I’ve got big ideas and a lot of passion for them. I’m the loudest in our system... that can be a good and bad thing. I like painting and math and coffee. 

I know we’re all young. Hopefully we’ll learn more here. I’m looking forward to it!

Milo- host, they/them • Diana- tulpa, she/her • Garlan- tulpa, he/him •