Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, u can call me bron and I accidentally made a tulpa 2 years ago and I've just now figured out what he even is lol

Long story short, I was (and am) a very high-achieving student under a lot of pressure, and I started to feel like I wasn't who I was supposed to be. Sometimes when I saw certain character designs or styles or anything I'd like,, collect them and store them away. Eventually that all clumped together and Adam was born!! (He oddly enough started w/ possession before speaking to me mentally, idrk how common that is,,,,) He's been there ever since! Sometimes he's kind of a jerk but it's mostly nice to have someone with a second opinion or just to talk to or help me out if I get overwhelmed. He's like an older brother ig

I draw him a lot and I might post some drawings here? Again im really new to using forums in general so idk if thats cool lollllll

Anywho uh I'm really hype to be here!! I'm so excited this forum is still around and I hope to learn lots :D

Call me sully! (he/they)

One thoughtform: [Adam] (he/him)

~Our system journal~

Feel free to send a chat!!

Welcome TS_B! We have other soulbonders here, so you're not alone. Ember.Vesper and of course my system is too, kind of.

Enjoy your stay! ♡

Glad to hear. Honestly thought this place was dead a few months ago but it obviously isn't. I'm real excited to be in an active forum again.

Welcome to the forums bronbaewr!

Feel free to post your art in ITT: we draw our tulpas!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Welcome ClaireM35, your link is broken for me. Also, we don't recommend you put an actual picture in your avatar because people are a little weird on the internet and might harass you. People sometimes mistake tulpamancy for occult or something and they can lose their minds over it.

Hello everyone, I hope I've posted this in the right place. I only heard about tulpas a couple of months ago. There seems to be allsorts of advice on the web. I've decided to go ahead, because it seems to be a natural extension of what I've been doing for much of my life. I had imaginary friends up until my mid twenties, with at least three different worlds. I'm quite happy role playing in work related training. I've always talked to myself. I'm an introvert. I embarked on creating my tulpa, provisionally called Harriet, a few days ago. I manage to give some quality time by active forcing at home, and a variety of activities using passive forcing. I'm fairly au fait with hypnosis, and I am crafting a script to record, to play back to me and her. I can't wait for her to start communicating with me, but if nothing else, I'm enjoying having her around.