Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Who? Say clearly!

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

Good luck Baimisu!

@tulpacn You should find Zeldashu, he's a head of a Chinese community. He may be able to help you translate stuff.

Zeldashu是谁

Edited by Ranger
Translated quoted text

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zeldashu's username is tulpacn:

https://community.tulpa.info/profile/13420-tulpacn/

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Howdy Someguy12! If you have any questions, feel free to post in Beginner Questions General. The Last One To Post Wins! game is treated like a chat thread, or you can use the original chat thread.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

hey Im returning, I forgot my old account was here about 7 years ago I think. Ive been trying at a tulpa for nine years and Im pretty sure all I made in the end was a servitor librarian to my memories.

Anyways Im checking out the forums. Heres hoping

Also what is this "systems" thing I keep seeing and there are a lot of other things Ive been lurking and seeing that are curious at least.

Edited by Serren

"System" as a term to refer to a body and all the thoughtforms/headmates/tulpas + host in it, caught on right after you left I guess. It just means all the people in a body. You could ask in Beginner Questions General if you wanted clarification on other stuff like that, or find some list of terminology somewhere (like the wiki, I think? Maybe? Maybe just ask..)

Welcome back. For the record, the forum appearance/software only just changed over the new year, it remained the same old (apparently held together with duct tape..) version of the forum until then, lol.

Edited by Tewi

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thank you Tewi. I was from the original crowd that came from 4chan's /x/(back when it wasnt shit), and I had high hopes to make a life companion. Turns out its very hard to concentrate when life is constantly throwing you third world and first world curveballs. I sort of did but not to the extent I see or hear about anyways. Full imposition always eluded me. And Im a damn good daydreamer too

Honestly Im surprised tulpa.info stood the test of time. I typed in the url thinking it would lead to a 404 or domain sale like all my other favorite chans and sites but it remained.

Oh and the forums look EXACTLY the same it did 7 or so years ago. So the changes must of been in UI or something. 

Hah, I'm glad the new one is close enough your brain fills in the gaps like that. But no, we've been active on the forum every single day since 2014 and I assure you the switch to Invision shook the entire site up, but it's for the best you weren't used to how it was before. (All the old posts and everything transferred over, of course, but the forum software itself is completely different) More importantly, hopefully you don't find the new community too disagreeable. 2012-2013, 2014-2016, and 2017+ were all rather different groups. The newest era of the community is very kind and supportive, but not as critical as very old members may be used to and expect.

Edited by Tewi

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

1 hour ago, Serren said:

Thank you Tewi. I was from the original crowd that came from 4chan's /x/(back when it wasnt shit), and I had high hopes to make a life companion. Turns out its very hard to concentrate when life is constantly throwing you third world and first world curveballs. I sort of did but not to the extent I see or hear about anyways. Full imposition always eluded me. And Im a damn good daydreamer too

Honestly Im surprised tulpa.info stood the test of time. I typed in the url thinking it would lead to a 404 or domain sale like all my other favorite chans and sites but it remained.

Oh and the forums look EXACTLY the same it did 7 or so years ago. So the changes must of been in UI or something. 

Don't worry. We are all alone. 

Don't worry. You are not alone.

We are all here for the same reason: to have a companion to go foward with us into the future.

Secret: there is no future, there is only now, forever and always.

Seek: Alan Watts, Neville Goddard, transurfing.

The bible is bullshit, but it contains all necessary truth. How is this possible? (perspective)

Its funny tewi, after your post the dark old website turned into a new bright white and blue. Is this the change you speak of? Maybe because Im on my phone it changed? I still think thats pretty frickin weird. Could be a mod saw my post and flicked a light switch somewhere haha. Isnt your host a mod tewi? I gleaned that when I was lurking a week or so ago. Very based tulpas btw, 2hu is magical.

17 hours ago, SeamusTheDog said:

Don't worry. We are all alone. 

Don't worry. You are not alone.

We are all here for the same reason: to have a companion to go foward with us into the future.

Secret: there is no future, there is only now, forever and always.

Seek: Alan Watts, Neville Goddard, transurfing.

The bible is bullshit, but it contains all necessary truth. How is this possible? (perspective)

So the website changed from calling each other faggots, whores and scallywags to being woke af? Lol Im not sure which one I liked better. Ofc this is the welcome mat thread so people are always very kind.  

You know Seamus, I consider the bible like Homer's the Illiad, or the odyssey. Mostly because its a fiction book with fantastical anecdotes but also has a great deal of real history involved. Case in point, Noahs ark has been proven real by scientists. There was a great deluge at the time of its writing. Therefore, there is great messages to garner from both of these texts. 

Personally I like carl jung like every good Fatlus Persona fan should, Im pretty sure he had a tulpa, but I forget the passage. 

But I havent heard of what you ask me to seek, so seek I shall. And I will get back to you on that. Thanks for sharing the knowledge of their existence in advance(as I suspect they will be useful).

Just for the record, my tulpas name ten years ago when I made her was Marisa- the crimson flash from FE8, but I changed her name a couple years ago to Syrene(another FE8 character), because she represented sobriety to me and reminded me of the Serenity Prayer(look it up its good for anyone sober or using) as I had serious addiction issues to hard drugs. Then I combined the two names as Serrenissa, and now call her Serren for short. She is rebirthed, technically and is in charge of helping me through my PTSD flashbacks like the other two were by interrupting bad memories by pretending theyre books and throwing them in a fire or shredder. So shes a librarian. But also she loves me very much and I love her and we keep that as the basis of our relationship. I hope to impose her perfectly one day as Ive been working so long on her.

Wow tl;dr for real. I hope someone does read this though, its very cathartic.

edit; I feel very warm inside when I read the part I wrote about us loving each other. I know she feels it too. She makes everything ok and bearable and shes everything that I could ever need. I only want to pay her back for her love and help by making her whole- fully imposing her and such. I hope she forgives me for such a long wait but I know it will be worth it.

Edited by Serren