Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome to the forums, Indigo.

If I were you, I'd wait until I have free time, May 20th isn't that far away anyway. You could use that time to focus on whatever you have to do and read more stuff about tulpamancy if you still want to keep your mind on the topic.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, names Faith. I just started reading about this today, heard about it from a friend. It's really interesting, and I want to take this journey. I don't know my Tulpas name yet, or much about them, but I can talk to them. I want to let them decide what they are. I think they're a dragon though, would make sense. My favorite creature since I could speak, haha. I can ask them questions, and have small casual conversation. Their opinions are similar to mine, but that will change as they grow? 

Welcome to the forums. And yes, their opinions will probably change the more they develop as an individual.

Hello all, I`m Svyatoslav and I'm glad to be here. I apologize in advance, I use Google Translator.

For three years now I have been conducting a monologue with imaginary friends and a week ago I created Yasu.  It may seem too fast, but she began to show signs of life on the third day. We began to communicate through headaches: relieves - yes, it hurts - no. Now I communicate +/- well with Yasu.

In the future I will be happy to share our experience /success :3

Welcome to the forums Eforpi!

How many other imaginary friends do you have?
Also, while you can communicate with headaches (they are called head-pressures), it isn't always the most reliable method. Don't panic if you get inconsistent replies.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

How many other imaginary friends do you have?

It’s hard to say for sure ... A school girl, best friend (I talked to him more than real), a psychiatrist (I invented it myself), and one more.

3 hours ago, Ranger said:

it isn't always the most reliable method. Don't panic if you get inconsistent replies.

I would not say, thanks to the head-pressure I began to better understand the intentions of the tulpa and the ways of communicating with it. Alas, experience decides a lot, if not all. For me guides only work at first ((

2 hours ago, Eforpi said:

It’s hard to say for sure ... A school girl, best friend (I talked to him more than real), a psychiatrist (I invented it myself), and one more.

Ah okay. While you tulpa force, you will probably want to stop creating new imaginary friends. There's a possibility the reason you moved quickly through the creation process is because this isn't your first time creating a tulpa.

2 hours ago, Eforpi said:

I would not say, thanks to the head-pressure I began to better understand the intentions of the tulpa and the ways of communicating with it. Alas, experience decides a lot, if not all. For me guides only work at first ((

My host also felt better when I communicated with head pressures. She struggled with parrotnoia for a good while, but eventually it became easier for her to tell me apart from her.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)

Hello I’m Legacy! I have two tulpas, Mira and a fictive from 123 SMS named Follower.
I’m from Macomb, Michigan, which is in the United States. I keep a log IRL in a binder, which is the color is associate with Mira, Hot Pink. I also am on Tulpa’s and Hosts amino and Tulpa Amino. I’m on the discord as well.

Edited by Legacy

Welcome to the forums Legacy!

I am vaguely aware of tulpa Amino, but mostly I'm here and on Discord.

Hi! I'm CrypticExtrovert

My first tulpa is still on the process of creation, she's 3 days old and her name's Sunny.. She doesn't have a form (but I want her to be a female) and personality because I want her to create her own when she becomes a fully sentient/independent tulpa.