Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hey. I'm Gamerluna. I'm kinda shy so introducing myself is kinda hard, though i'm working on getting better. 

I tried to make a tulpa about a year and a half ago and gave up for a reason I don't remember. I thought I would give it one more try though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you are having a wonderful day, Gamerluna and Alice. I'm also new, but we're on a streak of new user greetings! Exciting.

As a host, I've only started forcing last week. I first began looking at resources from tulpa.info and the subreddit over the last couple of weeks, though plurality has frequently been on the back of my mind for a long while. While I'm used to lurking, but it seemed important for us to participate in this case.

As a tulpa, Wisp is just over a week old, as we began March 3rd. More to be said in a progress report. See you all around.

Welcome to the forums everyone!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi everyone.

I go by Forra, I've been lurking and looking at the guides here for a little while.  I'm.. not the best at being heavily involved in forums and so forth, but there are things I'm wondering and it seemed polite to say hello before I run off and start asking questions.  Hope you'll be patient with me as such!

Welcome to the forums Forra!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want in Beginner Questions General!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi there,

I'm along term lurker and have decided to join the forum. I find the ideas of Tulpamancy fascinating and hope to be able to create one.

I'm interested in mythology, folklore and creative writing.

Sorry if this seems clunky, but I'm not use to writing on forums.

(edited)

Hello all, 

I'm Samantha (Samb previously) and I am almost sure I want to try to make a tulpa named Daria. I think the idea is really intriguing but I'm also nervous about it so I'm going to take it very slow and not rush into anything.

I'll probably make a PR soon. I've been reading others' PRs and I'm encouraged by that.

I am also really itching to draw. I had a sort of vision pop into my head about what my tulpa might look like and it's pretty clear, but who knows if that's how she'll turn out.

Wish me luck!

Edited by Samantha
Added some heart, we can never have enough heart.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

Welcome (and rewelcome)!

There's places for hearts and vibes on here, especially the forum games like 'last one to post wins' and our vibing thread ♥

Hello everyone. I am Gloomy.

I found out about tulpas just a week or two ago and the topic sounded very interesting. I have already begun working on my own tulpa and I have finished most of the things related to his character in quite a very short time. I will write a progress report soon and I will be waiting to hear your thoughts about what I am doing.

I have visited forums before but I have never participated in them before. I am sure that we will all have a lot of fun and learn a lot as we discover more information about this phenomenon together.

"Truth was never a lady who conceives pink dreams or hopes.

She was only vengeful, striking those who perceived her as their creation.

Who thought that she is what they wish for her to be.”