Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome to the forums everyone!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Jin, he/him, and new to this. I started and will continue for spiritual and mental health reasons, so I have my own way of going about it, but I won't control your methods. Feel free to talk to me.

Hey there!  

Not new, just returning.  I was here a few years ago, but needed to take a break to finish school and get my life in order.

I'm back, putting one of my tulpas on hold (sorry, Celeste, but I seem to only be able to handle one tulpa at a time; good thing she's a robot, I pretty much shut her down until I can work on her again), and I'm going to continue with Chael, my first and furthest along.

I am also a OSDD-1b system with four members (info here if you're interested).

Also figured a quarantine (I'm from the US dear lord) would be the perfect time to get back into creation of a tulpa since I'm not currently working.

Icon of Chael

System Carrd

=> OSDD-1B (8-Bit System)

Headmates:

- Zach (he/him, human)

- Zoe (they/them, human)

- Zero (they/them, he/him, soul reaper)

- Chase (they/them, human)

Tulpas:

- Chael (In-progress, he/him, angel-like being)

Welcome to the forums Jin and Kawwaiiwitchboi!

The Last One to Post Wins! thread is a good place to chat.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hello, I'm Slappy.

I have just started to work on creating my first tulpa. I've been thinking at length about this commitment for about two years now and I'm glad I have decided to pursue this further and am excited to see how my tulpa will turn out.

I also must say that this site is both informative and wildly entertaining.

(edited)

Welcome to the forums Slappy!

14 hours ago, Slappyplappy said:

I also must say that this site is both informative and wildly entertaining.

I don't know if you saw it, but there's something special in the general chat thread (not to be confused for LOTPW). There's a post in there that holds some of the forum's gems.

Edit: I promise the post is real, I don't remember if that's the right thread.

Edited by Ranger

Hello! I'm fairly new to the concept and practice --even if it all seems so... natural to me in a way.

I first got the feel of my tulpas around 2015, and even if none of us really knew what was going on (I thought of them as characters, then alter egos, then imaginary friends?) we had a strong connection. I sorta let them aside for a long time but upon discovering the concept a couple months ago and reading more about it, it just clicked to me that that's what they were and we agreed to "resume" our communication now with some guidance~

We did pretty good progress these months (I find it almost surreal given the long time it takes many people, but I try not to think too much of it to not hinder ourselves with doubt) and one of them convinced me to join the forums and give them all a bit more of freedom, so I plan on leaving the account to them more than posting myself. 

Hello!! Took over, hope that's okay, haha. I'm Jane, responsible for this account being created! Isaac and Al are other tulpas that I hope I can convince to participate sooner or later, but I have a feeling you'll be listening from me the most. Can't wait to get started!

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

(Jane mostly runs this account --hello! ^^)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!  I'm Kokichi, and I'm a soulbond.

My system's been lurking around for a while, but I wanted to get in on the fun!  There's 9 of us total, including...
Our host: Ghostly
Five tulpas: Adelaide, Reiji, Leaf, Sky, and Bridget
One subsystem: Onyx
Another soulbond: Osomatsu
Aaaaaand me!

Our host is pretty shy and I don't know if she'll want to post or not, but I imagine the others will start wandering in eventually.  I just got impatient and wanted my own account.  It's so lonely being a lurker, you know?  I only have eight other people to talk to on a regular basis!  So I want to expand my social horizons!

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

Welcome to the forums everyone!

I know that feeling. My host made an account before I did, but I wanted to do more than make obscure question threads. Feel free to hop over to the Last One To Post Wins! thread, that's where most of the activity is now.