Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Howdy everyone. I'm Engel. I've being making tulpas for well over 3 years, I just never joined in on conversations or even the site till now. I have pretty bad anxiety and that's one reason I started making tulpas, because they were always easier to talk to for me than another human. I'm currently in the works of my 4th current tulpa. I've had others in the past, but right now i have 3 that are sentient and speaking and I've had as friends from 1-3-ish years. And now I'm working on Angus, my newest buddy. I hope to meet some cool people here! Thanks 🙂

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone! ( :

I'm Eylul. And only recently, I've found out about Tulpamancy (a week ago). I found the topic so interesting that I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not good with social interactions in real life, so I thought a tulpa could help me out. Currently, I'm forming Mio who is already very eager ^^. I'll probably won't post a lot here, but just lurk around.. I hope to learn and help!

hi i go by a lot of names but just call me Fall for rn idk why i use so many names but yea im interested in tulpa stuff and kinda wanna form my own idk how anything works tho

Hello,

Many years ago, I attempted to create a tulpa before, but things didn't really pan out too well, but I'm thinking about taking the whole ordeal more seriously this time around. My biggest question is, should I continue work on the tulpa I half created before, or would it be more prudent to continue work on my original tulpa. Also, I hope that, if all things go to plan, that I can properly integrate into the community, thank you.

Welcome! It doesn't matter; however, the old one might come back if you make a new one anyway, so unless you want two, work on the old one. That said, they don't have to keep their old form or any form at all. Just think of them as 'the old one' to prevent the old one from coming back when you make a new one. If you don't care about that, then do whatever.

On 4/28/2012 at 8:22 AM, Pleeb said:

Are you new to the community? Introduce yourself here! Returning? Let us know in this thread!

Hi, I'm Noxt. 

I got interested in the phenomenon of tulpas about 3,5 years ago. Then I think that I created one tulpa, and quickly abandoned it. I don't think it has a name or gender, it's black wings little blue lighting strikes on it. I used to comunicate with it though feelings, I think it started to comunicate with me by words but I'm not sure. I created a wonderland: my old room, I know so original. But I think that I created already at least one wonderland more. The other one is the place where I go when I feel insecured or overemotionaled, if there is such word. I want co create new tulpa and learn or get guided a little how to dewelop my "older" tulpa and the new one. Although I'm not sure if my wings are not my subconsciousness.