Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

My hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations became them rather than just scenes and random people. So hopefully your tulpa can do that eventually too.

Welcome!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bear said:

My hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations became them rather than just scenes and random people.

That would be wonderful.

Thank you for the Welcome :)

Does Giovanni look like your pfp? If he does, it's cool to see another Sans tulpa.

[Gray] I also have issues with hypnopomic hallucinations, but they're rare. One time I had full blown sleep paralysis, but aside from that the scary part is the loud buzzing noises.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi, I'm Pascal. Joined yesterday. My tulpa is ~4-5 years old, her name is Lora Saturn (in Polish, for a cuter-sounding effect, I call her "Lorcia"). I'm interested with drawing, writing, music and roleplaying. My tulpa is a big inspiration to me, as well as emotional support. I created her during a hard time in my life - I've been for probably half a year at home, mostly alone, and I rarely went outside my flat due to mental health problems.

It began when I saw a person on a Polish site writing as two people in one post, and I got really curious, they called their friend a "Dæmon" (in Polish "Dajmon"). So, at first, I thought my Lora will be a Dæmon, a black wolf, but during research, I've learned about tulpamancy, and it seemed way more advanced and interesting to me. Lora decided that she prefers to be a more human-being. She became a black German Shepherd inumimi.

I have a lot of problems with visualizing her, and also lately I have problems with focusing enough to get to our Wonderland, everything is blurry, and I easily lose focus... But I still care about her. That's my story. 🙂

All my social media links are on my profile 😉 I really hope I'll meet some cool people here.

My Tulpa's name: Lora Saturn (Lorcia, created in ~2016)

"Hi. I am Lora! I'm quite shy towards strangers. My favourite things to do is singing and reading comics with my host, Pascal. We also watch anime together, like "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"."

I hope you will! Glad you found your way here, welcome! 
We gave you a watch on DA 😉

Edited by Desmond

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Hello, my name is Rakitaki, or Taki for short. I'm a long time lurker, so I'm not new to the concepts of tulpamancy. I've had underdeveloped tulpa for a long while now that had stemmed from an obsession with a character during a low point in my life. During the time I didn't know I had accidentally created a tulpa, and coming from a religious household I'd get spooked the instant I started to get sudden results. So safe to say we've certainly had our ups and downs.

I joined this forum in hopes of getting acquainted with you guys, make new friends, and more importantly help us get on track on letting my tulpa grow more. So far, the farthest we have gotten in her development is a few shorts words and the occasional giggle.

I have dumbass energy to spare

Heya! We're The Moonlit Roommates. Right now, there's only me, the host, and Teardrop (icon). We're considering adding another member to our small family! Our body is 17,  and we're AFAB. I, the host, use it/its pronouns, while Teardrop uses he/him pronouns.