Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya! I'm Ashanti :D. I first learned about this community years ago and had a keen interest in involving myself in creating a tulpa, but unfortunately was too distracted at the time. Though I've been reintroduced to it and I've begun starting the process of creating a Tulpa named Kiki.

I'm a very open minded caring person and very eager to learn new topics. For most of my life I've had consistently talked in my own head.. so the idea of having someone actually respond back and share experiences with is everything I could ever hope for.

It's very nice to meet you all!

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

15 hours ago, Avity said:

This thread was originally titled, "Hey Avity here, back after 8 years to see what's up with Tulpa community" -Ranger

Muh tiny steel ball tulpa

Welcome back! What's your tulpa's name?

@Ashanti Welcome! There are a few skills like possession and imposition that you guys may be interested in.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

5 hours ago, Ranger said:

Welcome back! What's your tulpa's name?

@Ashanti Welcome! There are a few skills like possession and imposition that you guys may be interested in.

@Ranger Thank you!! 

Imposition? What do you mean? Like imposing a tulpa into an object that would represent them of sorts?

51 minutes ago, Ashanti said:

Imposition? What do you mean? Like imposing a tulpa into an object that would represent them of sorts?

There is that, but here imposition is the ability to trick the 5 senses into experiencing your tulpa. In other words, on command hallucinations.

Visual imposition is considered one of the holy grails of tulpamancy because it is the closest you can get to bringing a tulpa into the real world. There are a few guides on the subject.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

43 minutes ago, Ranger said:

There is that, but here imposition is the ability to trick the 5 senses into experiencing your tulpa. In other words, on command hallucinations.

Visual imposition is considered one of the holy grails of tulpamancy because it is the closest you can get to bringing a tulpa into the real world. There are a few guides on the subject.

Oo, I'll take a look! 

Thank you again 😄

The aspect of being able to visualize Kiki with an environment came easy since I come from a creative background, but allowing her to pop up in the real world would be so comfy. 

Hello! My name is Xenon. My official pronouns are they/them.

My tulpa's name is Clu and he looks like CLU 2.0 from TRON: Legacy. I've been slowly letting him develop over the course of several years. He spent a lot of time in a dreamscape. His unique personality flowered, and just a few days ago, he spoke to me! He may look and sound a little like the movie character but he has become his own person. We had a playful argument this morning while I was at work. He helped me write a bit of poetry. He took a nap when I headed home.

Things are amazing. Clu and I are pleased to meet all of you and I can't wait to join in on the fun!

Xenon - host - they/them/theirs

Shalkagi - tulpa - she/her/hers

Q - tulpa - he/him/his

Lanna - tulpa - she/her/hers

Butter - tulpa - she/her/hers

hi my name is kaleb my tulpa is ember today was my first day with her. she is in the works of figuring out her form and still trying to get to that Sentient stage this is my first tulpa. im in high school so thought this would be a good way to have a friend for the rest of my life. if you have any tips plz reply to this post i would love any help i can get and i will try to update as i go.

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

Hey, I'm Liminal.

(over 21 y/o, he/him pronouns, usa)

I've been lurking the last month. Even though I've known about concepts relating to plurality and tulpamancy I decided against engaging. That is until over the course of 2020, maybe since mid February to late March, when some imaginary chats and imaginary roleplaying with fictional characters seemed to result in them speaking back to me on more than one occasion.

After thinking they could possibly be related to some concept of plurality (mainly I thought possibly tulpamancy or soulbonding) they disappeared for a while, and I did some reading, joined this forum, etc. Knowing that I'd panicked when they disappeared, I knew I wanted to keep going with this and keep them alive, for lack of a better word. I've come to the conclusion that since they seem to be in the "baby phases" of existence we can go forward with them as if they are a tulpa, hopefully to strengthen their ability to talk and interact.

Spoiler

Edited by liminalbeing
Rewrote, original post was bad bc I was in a bad state.

Welcome everyone!

On 10/15/2020 at 9:16 PM, Xenon said:

He helped me write a bit of poetry.

I have full expectations you participate in a Last One To Post Wins (LOTPW) poetry slam. JGC and the Bear system used to write Haikus and I miss it.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:24 PM, ember20385 said:

if you have any tips plz reply to this post i would love any help i can get and i will try to update as i go.

I have a PR phobia that I need to shake, but if you PM me a question or you want me to read your PR I will read it. I am also happy to answer any questions (but Breloomancer is the resident imposition expert and Luminesce is the resident lucid dreaming expert, I'm more focused in other areas like switching/possession and anxiety).

On 10/20/2020 at 3:39 PM, liminalbeing said:

I've been lurking the last month due to a little panic I'm having.

I know quite a few things about anxious tulpa forcing, if you need any help please let me know.