Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Heyall! I'm Devin (male), and have been intrigued by the idea of tulpas for a while now; problem is, I lead a rather busy life that requires much of my time, so I figured I'd sign up to maybe ask around a bit concerning "would having a tulpa work out for me?" Obviously, I don't want to start creating one, get excited, realize life requires me too much, and have to do something bad.

Point being, hi everyone! Sorry if I sound like a typical skeptic, a FAQ can only do so much for my questions I guess.

(tl;dr, i don't have a tulpa, but am wondering if one is right for me; might be asking questions about that later)

Edited by MrMauio
Worded things a bit more respectfully.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! And welcome to the forum!

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Welcome MrMaurio!

Skeptics allowed! Please feel free to ask any questions in Beginner Questions General if you have any questions. I also recommend reading some creation guides and Progress Reports to give you a better idea of what tulpamancy is all about.

Fun fact: My host sometimes uses Pauline as her form.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Ayyy I'm back. I think it's safe to assume no one remembers me since my time here was brief and I barely did anything other than lurk or complain in the discord, but I just wanted to say that I'm taking another shot at tulpamancy. When I tried the first time, I quickly realized I wasn't in a good place mentally to be attempting something so major, but I'm doing much, MUCH better than I was before and I'm ready to try again. I'm not sure what else to say since again, I didn't actually do or say much last time, but I just wanted to put it out there that I'm here and that I'm no longer the mess I was in my last post, haha. Excited to see how things go this time around

I have no idea what I'm doing

Hi Everyone. I'm Renée, 18 from the UK and I've just learnt about tulpamancy. It was really exciting to learn about it as i had always wanted a companion in my mind. I didn't know it was possible and I was worried that people would think of me as crazy for it. 

I've done a bit of reading and I'm currently going through guides and progress reports. 

I really want to create a tulpa. I already have her name and an idea of how i want my wonderland to look. I want to begin on her personality and form. I've been speaking (narrating) to her and I'm still struggling a little with feeling like I'm actually speaking to her and not myself. But I'm hoping with time and more knowledge, it'll work out. 

I'm hoping to start my own progress report so I can keep track of my journey. Also so people can follow along! 

Anyway, thank you for reading! 

Edited by Simply Goblin

Hi, My name is Raelyn Grace. I'm new to this whole thing, but I have been experiencing tulpas for awhile now. 

Raelyn Grace(Tulpa)-17

Adrien Ramien(Tupla)-17

Addisen(Host)-15

Haley Ramien(Tulpa)-6

Nicolette Coffine(Tulpa)-21

My name is Addisen. I'm 15 and my first tulpa is Raelyn. Her boyfriend is Adrien. Nicolette and Haley are mother and daughter. This is Raelyn's account. I will only speak if needed. She will be the main voice of this account.

oh uhh okay?

Raelyn Grace(Tulpa)-17

Adrien Ramien(Tupla)-17

Addisen(Host)-15

Haley Ramien(Tulpa)-6

Nicolette Coffine(Tulpa)-21

My name is Addisen. I'm 15 and my first tulpa is Raelyn. Her boyfriend is Adrien. Nicolette and Haley are mother and daughter. This is Raelyn's account. I will only speak if needed. She will be the main voice of this account.