Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Wow, welcome back Pinki, it's exciting to see you again! 

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, hello!  I'm LilBitGhostly's babiest tulpa, and I've been posting on my other headmates' accounts but now I have my own.  Now our system doesn't have to make any more accounts, haha. 

I'm actually a bunch of tulpas smushed together, I've written a little about that on my profile.

Hello! I accidentally created a tulpa a while back. She went dormant after a while, but came back after I found the tulpa subreddit. Her name is Red!

Hi!

[Misha] Red, but in gold? Hello!   

[Bear] welcome 

Edited by Bear

[Ty] Hello, I’m new here. I’m Ty, M’s tulpa. My host joined this site about a year ago but she never posted. We’re a little slow with terminology but we’ve been doing a lot of research. We’ve known each other for ten years now. 

[M] Hey! I’m Ty’s host. I encouraged him to create the account to help him get out of his shell. We hope to stay longer and post more this time around ❤️

[Host: M] Despite the name, the host is the one replying unless otherwise specified.

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this whole thing...ish (it's a long story), and I'm attempting to create a tulpa. Her name is Simmie, she's only a week old (kind of...again, long story), and the first opinion that she ever expressed to me was the desire to make her birthday September 13 (I have no idea why), hence the username. I'd love to tell our story, as well as the story of the headmate I had as a child whom I am not sure is/was technically a tulpa or not.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.