Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hey there, Kadae here!

I've been with my tulpa for just over five years and I love her dearly. She was originally based on Octavia from MLP, but she's developed her own personality over the years. Although I've known about this place for a while, I hadn't made an account until just now, so it's nice to meet you all! The forums I used to frequent have died down over the years so I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces here.

I love drinking tea a little bit too much, taking photos, drawing, playing music and old video games. Glad to be here! 💜

❤︎ Octavia ❤︎ • Art ThreadDeviantArtTwitchTwitterSteam

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Hey there, Kadae here!

I've been with my tulpa for just over five years and I love her dearly. She was originally based on Octavia from MLP, but she's developed her own personality over the years. Although I've known about this place for a while, I hadn't made an account until just now, so it's nice to meet you all! The forums I used to frequent have died down over the years so I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces here.

I love drinking tea a little bit too much, taking photos, drawing, playing music and old video games. Glad to be here! 💜

Welcome to the forms!

Someday

[Moth] Hello, I'm Moth! (obviously not my real name) I'm a tulpamancer, and I use it/its and they/them pronouns.

[Bee] Hi. You can call me Bee. I'm a bee (duh), and I'm a tulpa created by Moth. Also, I'm a "he." We joined this forum mostly so that I could have somewhere to talk to new people.

Hello, the names Sammy, I been a host for at least two weeks I’m glad to finally find a place where I can talk about my Tulpae without backlash. I hope I can make some new friends here and learn more about tulpamancy all together ^^

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

Hello all, I'm Romeo (also Nora) I use it/its and ey/em pronouns. I dont have a tulpa yet and I look forward to learning about then creating one, as well as talking to yall who do have tulpas!

Ohhh we're on a forum that has signatures, epic cool

Romeo- Host

Angela- Tulpa

Razputin- Tulpa

hello, I'm Rust, life kinda low right now, but we're working on it.

My tulpa, Koharu, is still in development, but I'm eager to see what hosting a fully-developed tulpa is like.

A little bit about me, I'm an autistic (high functioning) and depressed gamer, also a weeb, who is allergic to a lot of foods, and, while I am physically inferior to most human beings, I do have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, so I got that going for me. Also I suck at drawing, so much so that it's basically part of my personality, and sometimes I draw just to laugh at my horrible creations. But I basically house an entire universe in my mind, which is one of my not-so-horrible creations, although it isn't finished yet. I'm working on developing Koharu by writing letters to her. Also I am writing about the universe, and Koharu's backstory as well. I'm here on this board to get things off my chest, as I haven't told anyone about this yet. (I would tell my therapist but covid exists so oof)

*Intense Screaming*