Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi! Uh-

I don't exactly know what to put here, but I started creating my tulpa, Constellation fairly recently. I was keeping a log on a discord server with private diaries, but I may transfer to a blog here or something. I've tried active forcing and passive forcing, and I have read a lot of guides. I am trying to create a wonderland. It's going pretty slowly, but I hope to eventually create it, with Constellation's help.

Er.. I like reading and playing videogames.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was originally posted here -Ranger

This is my first time reading about Tulpas in general. Honestly, I never knew anything about this, and I've already got one of my own.

Her name is Speda Hooves. I didnt really think any of this was possible, but I always did feel a voice, not heard, but felt that she was speaking. It's been three years since she's grown from my first thoughts. There are things that have changed. 

Recently, I've been thinking of her as my alternative self, even through gender differences, and personality differences. I know she is her own person. Heck, she's more than that to me. She wouldn't have ever ended up like she is now cuz of a friend of mine who is in a similar situation, but I am thankful for it.

I've been wanting to do more than just talk to her, and thank her for being with me for nine years of my life, even if she wasn't sentient for most of it

Spoiler

Edited by Ranger
Added link for context

Guest DragonChan0

we moved to this account ,we will post soon : ) I have H still with me and a new tulpa named todd whos a cat shadow ghost thing.He's in my profile picture.sadly we lost clicker ,i cant get them to talk to me anymore or see them.anyway hi guys :D sorry for the spam

Hello! I’m Larue, the host. I’ve already done a lot of research into this and have begun making a tulpa. (about a week ago.) I’ve tried all kinds of methods (active/passive forcing, meditation visualization and more.) and i’m super excited to talk to my new friend! 

Edited by larue

Welcome everyone! If you want to chat, feel free to drop by the Last One To Post Wins! thread.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hello people! My username is Biscuit (yes, yes, the rumors are true!) and I am FINALLY making an account and doing this whole shebang. 

I've been a pretty hardcore lurker since around 2012ish (?) and both in my youngster days and up until a year or two ago I have tried creating many-a-Tulpa on and off in bursts of passion that last about a month before sputtering out.

It should seem obvious to me to give it a rest but I never learn, and I also am incredibly curious about this whole thing. I have hypothesized, theorized, studied, and done everything I could think of to put together a case for the phenomenon in my head, decide if I think its real, ETC. (Obviously if im here in the first place im biased towards thinking its possible) And through all this it just never occurred to me to sit down and do the god damn thing myself and actually follow through.

So here I am! Bam! Boom! Crash! I've arrived! I'm going to try and pragmatically step by step walk through this whole thing and see what truths are clanking around in my brain. I'd really like to build up a sizeable body of evidence through the only thing I know happened objectively (things that happen to me) and go from there. Yada yada yada, I'm sure you get the picture. I'm just interested in finding stuff out!!! 

Very strange to say I know a lot about the old timers here just from like....watching...for years.... but I'm here nonetheless, and hopefully I'll be here a good while!

[Progress Report: A Complete Answer To The Tulpa Question || Update(s): Just starting out on form and personality] 

It's hard to be a mad scientist when you have morals

Hi! And welcome! Glad you decided to (finally lol) join, you sound fun :D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022