Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi all,

I am Rhosoro, and Inseah is my tulpa. I don't have a whole lot to say since I'm terrible at introductions but we're excited to see more of the world of tulpamancy and everything that comes with it. I've lurked the subreddit for years but since Inseah has been more and more active as of late, I decided to create an account! This is a hugely exciting chapter in my life, and it's so cool to see what others are doing in the same vein.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I’m IronStriker, and taking another crack at tulpamancy - I feel like I’m in a much better place than I was two or so years ago.

Spitfire originally started out as a story character, yet seemed to be the only one in mind when I looked into tulpas once more.

We're only a few days into creation, but already he has shown signs of deviation [in form] from what I originally envisioned. And I’m certainly not complaining.

Host: IronStriker

Tulpa: Spitfire (01/03/2021)

Hey everyone :)

My name's Sienna or Riven, I use she/they(any) pronouns and I'm fairly new to tulpamancy! I've been learning more and more about it since October(?) last year, however, I'm considering taking the nest step and creating a tulpa. Lovely to meet you all!

Welcome everyone!

If you guys are interested in chatting, most of the activity is on the Last One To Post Wins thread

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hey, you can call me Sage! I've lurked a bit on here before I made an account. Yesterday was my very first day of creating and talking to my tulpa, Keir. And we may already have exchanged a few words, if I'm not parroting, that is!

My tulpa, Keir, will use this colour if they come online later on. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cosmic Cuttlebone said:

Hello,

Don't mind me. I've only just started this journey, though I've lurked for awhile. It is a pleasure to meet you all

Welcome! And good luck on your journey!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

On 3/8/2021 at 12:59 AM, sage07 said:

Hey, you can call me Sage! I've lurked a bit on here before I made an account. Yesterday was my very first day of creating and talking to my tulpa, Keir. And we may already have exchanged a few words, if I'm not parroting, that is!

Welcome!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hey all. I'm new here and this is my first post.

I'm a hypnosis student and practicing Chaos magician (thankfully mostly dogma-free; i just do what works and discard the wierdness). My hypnosis teacher suggested i use tulpamancy to explore subconscious personality change, or superconscious learning from inner genii.

Have been looking at the guides for basic info. Have also been reading up on thoughtforms, servitors, and tulpamancy in books, as well as similar ideas such as Drs. Vladimir Raikov and Milan Ryzl's Raikov Effect, which hypnotist Stephen Gilligan and his mentor Dr. Milton Erickson developed into Deep Trance Identification; Napoleon Hill's Cabinet Of Invisible Counsellors Technique, which seems to me to be a technique getting advice from multiple tulpas simultaneously.; and chaos magician Grant Morrison's Hypersigil/Supersigil, which is self-reprograming using tulpas and servitors.

RE/DTI and the COICT are thoughtform-related concepts found in NLP and the New Thought/Law of Attraction movements. The difference between RE/DTI and the COICT vs tulpamancy is that the former start with hypnosis inductions to profound somnambulism, which is generaly hard to do on your own. The Hyper/supersigil is tulpamancy used to influence the course of life. It gets comlicated and i was wondering how to use all of this info properly.

When my teacher told me to look into tulpamancy, i thought this is a lot simpler than what i was doing before, so i'm starting here. I like simple. Simple is good.

Will continue reading. When i'm ready to jump in, will post more. Cheers

Edited by dw